beware of psycho-moto

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cd wallace

Reaction score
Got this headlight on eBay then installed it went for a 30 min ride the in side melted.
So they gave me the run around and just got an email that they will not stand behind it.
So out my money. It was a new head light in the box.oh they put off till I could not put a
Claim with eBay.

Did you check what wattage they recommend. I got an issue before like you but the headlight was only capable to deal with low wattage below 35w. So it was my fault putting a h4 inside.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Did you check what wattage they recommend. I got an issue before like you but the headlight was only capable to deal with low wattage below 35w. So it was my fault putting a h4 inside.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

It is just like they sent it I added nothing to it just hooked it up had it 32 days they just would put me off till I ran out of time .they never said in there post it was plastic I thought it would be ok or they would not sell it and they still are selling them feel sorry for the ones buying them they will get took too. I did buy an led I was going to test I likes the style of it but then before I could try it the top bulb started melting the top of the light and this is the way they made it at the factory.
So we have a new metal coming in the morning just wanted to warn every one here:

Plus had to cut plugs could not find the plugs to put on bike so was going to buy a new one put the lower led bulb in if it worked then send it back but never got the ok in the first place asked if I had a shop do it I worked on big trucks as a living so how hard was a light any way.I did want it to work out but the emails ask for photos
So I sent them two days later they sead you changed bulbs which I did not I sead if you do not believe me then hook one up and see what it dose. You see you get the light it is all no plug ins or how to wire it but not to hard to follow out the wiring but the one on amazon says the same thing. Just a bad product but if it dose this why sell more of them and they are out of Canada oh well out 45.00 lessons learned :)

Looks similar that what I experience.
But I said it was my fault for putting more wattage than what the specifications were telling.
Do you still have a link of the item?

Posted a photo in my photos if you want to see what it did and they are still selling it.
I sent them photos blew me off

It was not you head light's bad it did that stock bulbs. Just junk .:bang head:

Certain types of plastic can withstand the heat that a headlight bulb puts out, and others cannot. Most headlights have a plastic bucket, and everything forward of the reflector is metal....that's where the heat is the most intense. It looks to me like that ebay one is all plastic, and doomed from the start.

Yup it was I did not know it was plastic till I received it . Was starting to melt the reflector on top too.
I felt that it had to be ok or they wouldn't sell it so I installed it . Just felt every one should know.
You get what you pay for rember that . The new light is metal and glass.:)

Latest posts

Back