Gainsville NHRA RACE ,

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
i WHEN I WAS IN GAINSVILLE FOR THE NHRA GATORNATIONAL'S , 3/12-3/15 , THE ONE NIGHT I WAS LEAVING THE TRACK AND DRIVING WHERE PEOPLE HAVE THE BIG CAMPERS ON THE PROPERTY , I SAW A GEN.1 V-MAX PARKED WITH ANOTHER BIKE ALONG SIDE OF ONE OF THE CAMPERS . I WAS JUST WONDERING IF IT WAS SOMEONE FROM THE FORUM THAT WAS THERE ?????? :confused2:

Tim, I wasn't at Gainesville, but I did hit Daytona Bike Week, and this time I did it on a H-D. It was fun to go around w/o worrying about speeding tickets. "Low & slow," though I was faster than the guy in the background of the first pic.

Here's a shot of a heat race, and then the first lap of the National Flattrack Final.

And finally, the local hang-out for the VMax people, Joe Rauff's Boxenstopp shop in Holly Hill. No one in the shop on Saturday afternoon. They probably were out on a lunch group ride.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2015 AMCA Dania-Daytona-house 130.jpg
    2015 AMCA Dania-Daytona-house 130.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 2015 AMCA Dania-Daytona-house 104.jpg
    2015 AMCA Dania-Daytona-house 104.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 13
  • 2015 AMCA Dania-Daytona-house 114.jpg
    2015 AMCA Dania-Daytona-house 114.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 14
  • 2015 AMCA Dania-Daytona-house 117.jpg
    2015 AMCA Dania-Daytona-house 117.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 17
Tim, I wasn't at Gainesville, but I did hit Daytona Bike Week, and this time I did it on a H-D. It was fun to go around w/o worrying about speeding tickets. "Low & slow," though I was faster than the guy in the background of the first pic.

Here's a shot of a heat race, and then the first lap of the National Flattrack Final.

And finally, the local hang-out for the VMax people, Joe Rauff's Boxenstopp shop in Holly Hill. No one in the shop on Saturday afternoon. They probably were out on a lunch group ride.
attachment.php
i AWESOME PICTURES ! ... I'D LOVE TO TRY THAT FLAT TRACKING , MUST BE A WILD FEELING ! :punk:

Latest posts

Back