Divorce

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mvmccreary

Reaction score
My wife informed me a couple weeks ago that she is no longer interested in being married to me and wants a divorce. No real reasons, not looking for counseling or any kind of help just wants to roll out. She did tell me she messed around two years ago but she isn't interested in trying to work through it. :confused2:

My wife informed me a couple weeks ago that she is no longer interested in being married to me and wants a divorce. No real reasons, not looking for counseling or any kind of help just wants to roll out. She did tell me she messed around two years ago but she isn't interested in trying to work through it. :confused2:

Bummer. How long married & any kids?

Sometimes that happens. I was at work....and was gonna be gone for a couple of weeks....and she called and said that she was moving her boyfriend into the house.

My life is so much better now without her. If you can get thru this obstacle. ....yours will be too.

Sorry to hear that man..

Mine didn't say these words, but started acting it out, so before I was forced to do something that was going to get me locked up, I cut her loose.

Best of luck brother.

I went through one,And along with a child custody battle which i won.But a big expense! By your avatar you have a lil one,One of you will get primary custody the other secondary,For me it was really hard emotionally finicaly and every other way. Eventually we both got through it.If you guy's will come to a agreement it will be a lot cheaper.We both got remarried,I used to blame her and she did me,Now i just say we didn't take care of each other.Going out and screwing around is not the answer.I wish you too could find the fire that made you fall in love in the first place.Pm me if you need someone to talk to.Im no marriage counselor,Wish you both the best,And the lil one too.

Thanks guys. Unfortunately we do have a young son (10 months old) who is caught up in the middle of it. I told her last night she needs to go cause I'm tired of looking at her, but we'll see what comes out of this.

Wow ! Sorry to hear that just remember you have us !! Come to thunder and forget the trouble

I wish my max was running or I would. Would love to meet up with everyone but I can't make any noticeable progress on the machine so I can blow off some steam, and I was planning on buying a second one to have while I get this one straighten out but paying for a divorce is going to screw that up. :damn angry::damn angry:

Divorce Sucks but you'll get through it and be happier in the end.

BTW: I still miss my ex----- but my aim is improving:biglaugh:

Lew

Would couple therapy be an option?

I asked her if we could go but she doesn't want to. She even said she had no desire to even try. Wtf?

There's enough of us around here maybe we can help out with the bike .

Everyone come over and I'll supply food, booze, a place to sleep, and if your lucky you can hook up with my wife :bang head: :bang head: :bang head:

That is a raw deal, if she isn't willing to even try then long term it will probably be for the best. I hope everything works out well for you and the little one.

Two time divorcee here. The first one took me by surprise and broke my heart. Second one was a blessing! It's a tough process, but you'll survive and be a better man in the end. Peace and luck to you.

That is a raw deal, if she isn't willing to even try then long term it will probably be for the best. I hope everything works out well for you and the little one.

This is true but still Sucks. Hope everything works out.

Tom

It split my kids up one son went with mom and one eventually moved in with me. The one who grew up with me is very successful, has a great marriage and is an adult in all respects. The other and I have gotten together after 25 years. He and I get along great. He no longer talks with his mother or stepfather. He is successful, has a good marriage but has missed out on being able to handle some problems. He hasn't really grown up. Luckily he has a very strong wife who kinda took over. She is actually the one who cut the ties to mom. Mom was still trying to run their lives.

At first I was devastated by my first wife leaving. I lost 40 pounds which I really didn't need to drop. Been married to a wonderful woman for 33 years and I see all the flaws with the first wife. Always try to go better, it can be a wonderful thing.

Be careful to always do the right thing for your child. Their the one that can suffer the most from a break up.

Sorry this is happening to you but you have to look for a brighter future... Take care of yourself too.

I wish my max was running or I would. Would love to meet up with everyone but I can't make any noticeable progress on the machine so I can blow off some steam, and I was planning on buying a second one to have while I get this one straighten out but paying for a divorce is going to screw that up. :damn angry::damn angry:[/QUOTE]

Why don't we all help this Brother out and get him on the road? Parts, $$, or both? Tech advice.

Latest posts

Back