Texas Bound

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I find Vmax parts down there, are bringing them back for me?!

Santa Fe is just down the road from me. If I can work it - love to ride Santa Fe to SA witcha.

Call it a day, hit the pool and/or the sauna, a good meal, and sleep. Unless you are camping, and even-then, the KOA's usually have a pool.

Reminds me of a trip to the FL Keys, stopping at a KOA on my 'Max & the FZR1000 w/a friend from MI. There were a bunch of cheerleaders in the spa... we chose the best place to camp!

Call it a day, hit the pool and/or the sauna, a good meal, and sleep. Unless you are camping, and even-then, the KOA's usually have a pool.

Reminds me of a trip to the FL Keys, stopping at a KOA on my 'Max & the FZR1000 w/a friend from MI. There were a bunch of cheerleaders in the spa... we chose the best place to camp!
I ran a little farther stopped at around 710 miles traffic started getting a little heavy & I was hot & hurting got me a 49 dollar motel 6 . I have done this trip strait thru before but that was before my back & shoulder were giving me as many problems. I am in no hurry & don't give a crap about the iron but things . I never recorded it when I done it before I have nothing to prove to any one & no certain time to get where I am going.

I ran a little farther stopped at around 710 miles traffic started getting a little heavy & I was hot & hurting got me a 49 dollar motel 6 . I have done this trip strait thru before but that was before my back & shoulder were giving me as many problems. I am in no hurry & don't give a crap about the iron but things . I never recorded it when I done it before I have nothing to prove to any one & no certain time to get where I am going.

Aleve works well for my aches and pains. I only use it when absolutely-necessary.

Inquiring minds want to know, "how-many miles on Friday, Kyle? Are you there yet?"

Well its been a fun trip so far. I have seen lots of family and friends I have not seen in years. I have not rode as much as I thought I would by the time I get back to my home town from san antonio today it will be 2500 miles so far. I look forward to seeing more old friends this afternoon

Aleve works well for my aches and pains. I only use it when absolutely-necessary.

I was an Aleve junky, until last year, when I discovered the anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory properties of Tumeric. One of those age-old spices and cures that eastern cultures have known about for centuries. Available in pill form as a general health supplement.
Cheers!

Well a little recap of the Texas Trip . I had a blast & it was great seeing every one. I seen a lot of people I have not seen in years & a lot of the same one's that I always have a good time with when I am there . I wanted to see more but its impossible for me to see every one I know there unless a lot meet in one spot so I missed quite a few.

I was happy my old 26 year old wing ran like new the whole time. I put just a hair over 4,200 miles on her this trip my new seat is well broken in now. I had a little problem with the trailer the tounge was bolted from the factory (WTF) The inner frame started denting in from the pull of the bolts & the tounge got loose I cranked down on them but knew they were stretched & a little weak so I found a welder in Pensacola & had it welded on a support plate made for the back of the frame where it was bolted. It is fixed for good now.

I also had a case of a missing fender on my trailer. I stopped at a rest area in Mississippi & the had just got in my trailer before I went inside & came out & my fender was missing when I came out the mounts were still there but no sign of the fender . I guess who ever ran into it thought if they took the missing fender with them I would not notice. Oh well if that is the worst that happened in the 4200 mile trip I guess I cant complain.:biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back