Time to say goodbye

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fmcandrew

Reaction score
Well, after 7 years of ownership it is time to say goodbye to my 1995 Vmax. I reluctantly sold it yesterday, the first person to see it snatched it up at full asking price (I was kinda hoping they would try to lowball me and I could hold onto it a bit longer, but unfortunately not).

I want to thank all the wonderful :worthy:members :worthy:eek:n this forum for assisting me in transforming my stocker into the machine pictured. It was a long and sometimes frustrating road, but the good folks here kept me on the straight and narrow! I wish all the best in your future Vmax adventures!

I'm still riding, but wont share what as I'm afraid of the relentless, yet warranted, mockery :rofl_200:

Take care & ride safe,

Frank

Attachments

• vmax1.jpg
    vmax1.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 81
Are you sure you still want me to hang???? I'm a glutton for punishment, but this might get ugly now :rofl_200:

Attachments

• Spider.jpg
    Spider.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 51
Are you sure you still want me to hang???? I'm a glutton for punishment, but this might get ugly now :rofl_200:

Yea why not. I’m sure while on that it’s still considered riding. How do you like it so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with a Can Am at all.

I almost bought one last year. Wife was thinking of selling her bike and going back to being a passenger, so the Can Am was a good choice for us for long distance riding.

In the end, she decided to keep riding her bike, so I didn't get the Can Am.

Would be interested in a ride review after you have put a few miles on yours.

Mike

Well...It's VERY different from the typical motorcycle, but VERY much like a 4-wheeler or snowmobile (I own those as well)...more like a sled on wheels...same ridiculous low to mid grunt and less on top...It's very stable, tracks well (when you replace the stock Kenda fronts) and is comfortable to drive. Mine is a semi-automatic...didn't think I'd dig it but I do (it downshifts automatically or you can do it manually)...it has a lot of storage...so more practical for me overall...

Ummmm....at least it's not this....

1200px-Polaris_Slingshot_front_3.4.18.jpg

yeah...aahhh...no...not for me...it's more of a 3-wheeled car than anything else...but as the saying goes..."there's an ass for every seat!"...

Latest posts

Back