Running rich? Does anyone recommend a different plug, I know it's not the plugs just

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vrooom

Reaction score
Running: NKG-DPR8EA
eb5573c3c05e05963ba1e22f6083298d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Running rich? Does anyone recommend a different plug, I know it's not the plugs j

I see smaller mains in your future (IF that was taken from a top end rpm pull plug chop).

Re: Running rich? Does anyone recommend a different plug, I know it's not the plugs j

I see smaller mains in your future (IF that was taken from a top end rpm pull plug chop).

Your the man!

I had tried some moose racing plugs that a member had suggested to me at one time. I didn’t mind them at all. I’ll find the info or take a pic of them for you

You have the correct plugs fitted so rather than trying to mask the problem wouldn't it be better to address what is causing the rich condition?

A wise man will heed Sean's advice.

You have the correct plugs fitted so rather than trying to mask the problem wouldn't it be better to address what is causing the rich condition?

A wise man will heed Sean's advice.

Figured It didn't matter, shouldn't any plug work arnt they all the same! and yes I have the correct plugs.

I had tried some moose racing plugs that a member had suggested to me at one time. I didn’t mind them at all. I’ll find the info or take a pic of them for you

I'd appreciate

Errrr, no.

Suggest you Google 'Spark plug heat range explained'.

Gotcha

30605a935e7c09eb7272a82726664432.jpg
240e51b9a73d7e57f571524ca5489682.jpg

Why were these recommended just was wondering! thx

30605a935e7c09eb7272a82726664432.jpg
240e51b9a73d7e57f571524ca5489682.jpg

Just FYI, I myself would be skeptical of the plugs. The person that really pushed them, got busted on here for having multiple profiles and causing dissent.

Me personally, I like the stock NGK's.

Running: NKG-DPR8EA
eb5573c3c05e05963ba1e22f6083298d.jpg

Have you changed the jets.....is this a stock engine.....how long were the plugs in there?

Why were these recommended just was wondering! thx

I had purchased my cops from him. He said he ran these in his bike, I tried them. They did good. I’ve tried a handful of plugs. Always end up going back to the stock ones.

Just FYI, I myself would be skeptical of the plugs. The person that really pushed them, got busted on here for having multiple profiles and causing dissent.

Very true traumahawk. I think that person is still on here to be honest but they weren’t bad plugs. I ran them for a season with no issues. I’m not afraid to try a new plug, but usually end up with the stock ngk plugs in. I have a set of iridium plugs sitting in the box as well.

Thanks, sometimes stock isn't a bad thing!

Have you changed the jets.....is this a stock engine.....how long were the plugs in there?

It seems to be running ok, I'll ride a few times and take another look!
Yes it is stock carbs have been rebuilt.

Latest posts

Back