cop runner

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got back from lunch and was coming back on instersate 65 and I heard this one hell of a noise sounded almost like a top fuel funny car, so I look in the mirror and I see a motorcycle headlight, who do you think it was :confused2:, well it passed me and I noticed it had a NJ liscense plate:ummm: and the rider was holding one arm over his head flipping the finger:double angry bird: to about eleventeen hundred pigs with there lights flashing and sireeeens blaring..
So those that are in Florida he will be coming your way. GO COPRUNNER !!!:clapping:

I just got back from lunch and was coming back on instersate 65 and I heard this one hell of a noise sounded almost like a top fuel funny car, so I look in the mirror and I see a motorcycle headlight, who do you think it was :confused2:, well it passed me and I noticed it had a NJ liscense plate:ummm: and the rider was holding one arm over his head flipping the finger:double angry bird: to about eleventeen hundred pigs with there lights flashing and sireeeens blaring..
So those that are in Florida he will be coming your way. GO COPRUNNER !!!:clapping:

Haha..can you say Blues Brothers? lol

I'm old school !

I would never ever ride with anyone that would rat anyone out !
Ever !

I'm loyal to my friends & anyone who bends the rules, sometimes !
And i'm a man of my word !

:punk:NOW THATS FUNNY , MAN I WISH MY WIFE CARED ABOUT ME AS MUCH AS YOU GUY'S "LOL" MY LAST POST WAS ON 7/9 , SO IT HAS'NT BEEN THAT LONG ! JUST HAD 0NE OF THE FIRE COMPANY'S FAIRS , FOR 5 NIGHTS , & MY WIFE IS AWAY , SO I'VE HAD TO BRING MY SON TO DAYCARE & PICK HIM UP , & DO EVERTHING MYSELF THAT WE BOTH USALLY DO , JUST NOT ENOUGH HOURS IN A DAY ! AND I WISH IT WAS ME FLYING DOWN THE ROAD SOUNDING LIKE A TOP FUEL DRAGSTER ! " LOL " :punk:

:punk:NOW THATS FUNNY , MAN I WISH MY WIFE CARED ABOUT ME AS MUCH AS YOU GUY'S "LOL" MY LAST POST WAS ON 7/9 , SO IT HAS'NT BEEN THAT LONG ! JUST HAD 0NE OF THE FIRE COMPANY'S FAIRS , FOR 5 NIGHTS , & MY WIFE IS AWAY , SO I'VE HAD TO BRING MY SON TO DAYCARE & PICK HIM UP , & DO EVERTHING MYSELF THAT WE BOTH USALLY DO , JUST NOT ENOUGH HOURS IN A DAY ! AND I WISH IT WAS ME FLYING DOWN THE ROAD SOUNDING LIKE A TOP FUEL DRAGSTER ! " LOL " :punk:

:clapping: Glad your ok !! I was starting to wonder also. You never know riding this beast of a motorcycle and all the A-Hole 4 wheel drivers on the road, even more so up there in NJ.
Hey, how did you attach the baby seat to the VMAX, send pics!:rofl_200: WB!

I NOW HAVE RIDEN JUST OVER 300 MILES THIS YEAR, I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE GONE THOUSANDS BUY NOW ! I CAN'T WAIT TILL MY 5 YEAR OLD IS BIG ENOUGH TO RIDE ON THE BACK ! WE'LL ALWAY'S BE RIDING ! I THINK I'LL HAVE TO GET ONE OF THOSE LITTLE SISSYBARS TO BOLT-ON WHEN HE'S COMING THOUGH, I THINK HE'LL FEEL SAFER WITH IT & I WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HIM SLIDING OFF THE BACK ! :punk:

Latest posts

Back