Looking to rent a Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kwellzz

Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking for a circa 1996 (1994-2001) stock Vmax to rent for some road testing in Carmel, CA. I would need this for in the upcoming 30 days TBD.

If you are local to Carmel or don't mind traveling and would be willing to part with the bike for a day (500/day + mileage), email me at
[email protected] for more info.

The bike would be ridden by a licensed driver and not abused at any time.

Kevin

Last edited:
Wow, I can't beleive I am the first to reply to this.

Kevin, my friend, I think you have a better chance of renting somebody's old lady better than you do of renting their Max. Who in their right mind is doing this?????

Yeah, Kevin if you're looking to do a comparison against the new one your request is understandable, but most of us see our Vmax's as one of our kids. We're a bit possessive/protective. It's not that we're not an unhelpful bunch.

You've likely thought of this but I wonder if you'd have any luck finding a local dealer that may have a used one on the floor?

Whatever you're trying to do, best of luck to you.

Maybe checking eBay would pay off also. Those guys are already resigned to parting with their bikes and might be interested in some extra $'s.

Didn't intend the previous reply to be quite so smart-ass, just that I'm very attached to my v max, as is everybody else on this site, and "pimping" her out for a day is just out of the question.

Good luck though.

dan

$500.00 a day + mileage ? Are you sure you can't do your testing in Clearwater Beach FL ? I've only had mine a few months - I'm not THAT attached yet...:biglaugh:

$500.00 a day + mileage ? Are you sure you can't do your testing in Clearwater Beach FL ? I've only had mine a few months - I'm not THAT attached yet...:biglaugh:

I know right??? I'd give you my fairly modded 2006 for 500 a day for 30 days...:worthy::worthy:

Come to IA and drive the Vmax on the roads it was designed for....

STRAIGHT! LOL :rofl_200:

wow,
I do understand that it isn't an easy task to rent a personal bike. I have 3 motorcycles myself and I would be hard pressed to give it up so easy. But, seriously 500/day plus mileage is alot of money for a 15 yr old bike.
I ended up just buying one for this purpose. Most likely I will make money on the deal when all is said and done.
Obviously if I had rented and 'damaged' the bike it would have been taken care of as well.

I'LL RENT YOU MINE FOR $11,OOO , YOU HAVE SOMEONE PICK IT UP & DELIVER IT . YOU CAN KEEP IT FOREVER ! THIS SAVES YOU ON THE FEE TO BRING IT BACK TO ME ! I'LL JUST BUY A NEW ONE WHEN THEY COME OUT ! " LOL " :rofl_200:

You want to do what:rofl_200: with whos :rofl_200:for how much:rofl_200:!! 500.00 a day. I have a mini bike that I can throw some letters on it "VMAX"
Rent someones VMAX :rofl_200:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back