installing the mini screen

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you take the whole thing off or just the screen itself? Does yours mount using the turn signal posts? Remove the headlight including the bucket.

Yes, check and recheck all the work you just did. There is another issue with the headlight too that you can check. Make sure your starter button is not slightly depressed as this will cause your headlight to turn off.

Not to be a s#itdisturber here but I just removed, replaced and removed again the factory fly screen without removing the head light . Just turned the forks all the way to one side and got in there with the correct size wrench. I put on a much larger screen and raised it up a bit,(this of course required some custom metal working to fill the space below the screen and above the head light.:confused2:
Lew

Not to be a s#itdisturber here but I just removed, replaced and removed again the factory fly screen without removing the head light . Just turned the forks all the way to one side and got in there with the correct size wrench. I put on a much larger screen and raised it up a bit,(this of course required some custom metal working to fill the space below the screen and above the head light.:confused2:
Lew
Lew, do you have pics of your customizing work? Thanks!:eusa_dance:

Back