On Board Storage?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Joe Rocket bag cost a tad under $60 bones if I remember right.

Oh and Lankee, get more VMaxes for more beer. :D
ConesvilleSpring08014.jpg

:rofl_200: You're a crazy piece of work dude. Between the Sidney Moon avatar and your attitude, Ya just gotta love it:clapping:

Ohh crap dude, Was that you I slung a full beer at today coming to work on the interstate I didnt mean to hit ya in the head!
Hmm thats about the onlything I can come up with to "Between the Sidney Moon avatar"

It's ok I get coRnfused also even more so when I stare at the sun to long....

The Big Yella One Is The Da Sun!! As he points into the sky...:clapping:

:confused2:
I think the Joe Rocket bag cost a tad under $60 bones if I remember right.

Oh and Lankee, get more VMaxes for more beer. :D

OK dude! Ya know I Luv Ya like a brother and all but I am getting a lil nervous..... Nice VMAX by the way like that color scheme its manly tough guy looking!:clapping:

Ok for one, Coors Light? :ummm: WTF?
Ok I see your beer carrier is where I put my bitches..

Where are the bitches and why arent there any black burn out marks in that parking lot, I am like a dog, well I try not piss in front of any friends houses but I am talking BURN OUTS BLACK MARKS?? Mark where ya been Dawggg! Dont let me down man!
When anyone needs to find my girlfriends house her last directions are
"Just follow the black marks and at the end make a right into my driveway"
I have about 7 125+Ft motorcycle burnouts and 3 25FT car burnouts. (My Maxima is weak with the 20in dubs on em)
:rofl_200:

OK dude! Ya know I Luv Ya like a brother and all but I am getting a lil nervous..... Nice VMAX by the way like that color scheme its manly tough guy looking!:clapping:

You don't like the stripes?! Haha it was that way when I bought it, she gets tore down to the frame this winter, new color on the tins, and some other goodies too.

Ok for one, Coors Light? :ummm: WTF?

I'ts a small dirty biker rally in a small dirty biker town, it's what they have in the gas stations haha. We went to a bar down the road for some real beer earlier, but the naked skanky women were at the rally.

Ok I see your beer carrier is where I put my bitches..

See last comment about the skanky women.

Where are the bitches and why arent there any black burn out marks in that parking lot, I am like a dog, well I try not piss in front of any friends houses but I am talking BURN OUTS BLACK MARKS?? Mark where ya been Dawggg! Dont let me down man!

No burn outs due to the beer on back, and the cops that were trolling around since we quadrupaled the towns population easy.

My Maxima is weak with the 20in dubs on em

Okay okay okay, your burning on me as I had to drink light beer, and you choose to drive a MAXIMA!? :rofl_200: :biglaugh:

Just playin' man, sharing the love. :clapping:

Latest posts

Back