165HP vmax on ebay, yea right!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think this clown is beginning to regret his bullshit listing? :bang head:

Real impressed with the way he twists that stone cold engine up to 5400rpm's. Obviously a man who really knows how to take care of his machinery! :clapping:

I'm betting, unless he drops his starting price, he won't get one single bid. What dya think? :confused2:

dan

Do I detect some sarcasm in some of the posts on this thread?

You guys need to get out more often and take a look around the aftermarket parts world. I once put a roller rubber cam in my '74 Chevy truck to match the brand new rubber domed pistons. Wow, what a difference that made when out cruising on Friday nights on the strip. I could eat Mustang GT's for supper one after another with those rare, and hard-to-come-by parts.

Some people just need to pull others' legs with a good yarn sometimes. Maybe this guy was only funnin' around?

Well, the auction has been edited. I guess he didn't like getting all the emails we sent.

Sean

Back