If you didn't see Rossi / Stoner in action Sunday...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched the whole race and it was fantastic! Stoner had the power on Rossi's bike but Rossi repeatably out drove him thru the corners. The one lap where they came into the corkscrew dicing when Rossi overshot the downhill left- right section a little and went off the track into the dirt, yet maintained the lead, was unbelieveable! Stoner eventually either got into the corner too hot/ or tried to get Rossi on the outside and went off and fell down but was able to rejoin the fray. Stoner falling down but still not losing 2nd place was a testament to how much distance he and Rossi had put on the field. I think there was like 6 laps or so to go and Rossi was just able to cruise in.:worthy:
This should make Moto GP a fixture at Laguna Seca for years to come! :punk::punk:

It was fuggin awesome!:punk:
If you go here

http://superbikeplanet.com/newind.htm/

you can read all about it what the riders had to say. Stoner and his crew are whiney little bitches. "Rossi is too aggressive and I got sand in my clit when I fell over boo hoo." I would of loved it more to see an american win it but man I can't deny my true infatuation with Rossi. He has races like this more than anyone. He can ride period

The past 3 years I've gone to the Moto GP at Laguna with my son. This was GREATracing. Actually better coverage on the tube than in person( except many years ago when they let you camp at the bottom of the "corkscrew". (Which BTW, is a hellof a turn in itself).DVR'ed it and watched it again----amazing.
Lew

Latest posts

Back