Can anyone identify this?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trondyne

Reaction score
I assume this is some kind of a remote power access plug... I just discovered this the other day when I was looking at the bike... I assume this is not stock but I don't recognize the plug type perhaps it's for a specific purpose can anyone tell me what it is or what it connects to?

Attachments

• IMG_20180219_222808.jpg
    IMG_20180219_222808.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 97
haha I'm glad you found it, because I didn't have a clue what the connector type was!

careful with that type connector, its in close proximity of the exhaust, can lead to a real bad burn due to melting and then a massive electrical arc..

That's why you should have one that is fused

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

+1, I also added an Eastern Beaver fuse box to run all my accessory power equipment on, Vmax's don't need any help creating wiring issues, especially when the newest G1 is already 10 years old and oldest is 32 years old!
EDIT: oops 33 years old

Also known as a: 2-pin, 2-wire polarized flat molded quick disconnect bullet connector.

And would thst be the .177 in. pin, or something more-robust?:biglaugh: You might use 5.5 or 6 mm ones on electrical "toys." The style you have may be used for electrically-heated clothing.

I agree, fusing the hot lead as close as possible to the battery is a safety issue. Of course the shielded lesd should be 'hot.'

Also known as a: 2-pin, 2-wire polarized flat molded quick disconnect bullet connector.

Latest posts

Back