BMW inline 6-transverse mount touring concept

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
052215top-i-730x498.jpg

An interesting take on what we like in the USA, according to Germany. I see Victory Vision and the Gold Wing derivative f6b

images
vvsn7_17.jpg

Those as style inspirations, and this:
1959FordCountrySquire.jpg

Sharp looking bike, always have liked BMWs and hope to add a sport touring edition to the stable at some point.

Redesign it and make it naked! Kinda thinking something along the lines of a CBX.

Certainly not to my taste, however as with most things BMW, I am sure it will be well executed.

Ive seen an artists concept of a modern CBX using parts from a few different bikes and the original engine but with more displacement. Ill go digging through my reference material and see if i can find it.

The CBX was not a big seller, there were new in the box bikes for years afterwards once they stopped production in 1982.

I'd rather see an Aprilia RVS 8 from two RVS 4's. Like the Morbidelli V 8, but current tech. The bores could be smaller to narrow the bike, because do you really need a two litre V 8? The RVS 4 makes 201 crankshaft h.p. Say, 1.5 litres. Kinda makes the H2R Kawasaki envious, I think.

Latest posts

Back