HEL Performance brake lines Moto heaven review

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wheelie250

Reaction score
I just wanted to take a few minutes to write a review for HEL Performance brake lines and also Moto Heaven. Anyway, for anyone not familiar with HEL Performance, they make custom braided lines in almost any color and setup you would want and Through moto heaven their price and service was great with any and all questions. I have had a few different sets of braided lines over the years, but this was my first custom lenth set. Jim Miller at moto heaven was very helpful and price was great too! The address of the site is helperformance and they are assembled in the US and shipped out of PA. If anyone would like some pics of my setup PM me.

We sold HEL's for the first few years and still probably setup with them as a vendor but I stock Galfers and get decent pricing and a large selection of colors too. Never did like the Yellow tags that HEL put on their lines.

I have HEL which i think is British though. I love them. Pretty flexible and they have color anodized stainless fittings. The yellow band can be put on or not. The best part is that you can swivel the fittings by sticking a pen through the banjo and twisting. It's great to remove twisting in the lines.

Yep, the galfers are adjusted the same way. You don't want to twist too much though so if you go too far you can't simply go around again.

Latest posts

Back