i CHAIN LUBE

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
i BESIDES MY V-MAX , I HAVE A " MAGNA " THAT I TAKE MY LITTLE BOY OUT ON ALMOST EVEY WEEKEND , I HAVE MIXED EMOTIONS ABOUT CHAIN LUBE , IT MAKES SUCH A MESS SOMETIMES ! ........ OVER THE YEARS SOME OF MY " CHAIN DRIVEN " BIKES I NEVER LUBED THE CHAIN , I'D RATHER REPLACE THE CHAIN AND SPROCKETS WHEN THEY ARE WORN OUT ! :biglaugh: ..... WHAT ARE YOUR OPINIONS ON " CHAIN LUBE " ? :confused2:

Make sure to clean with white kerosene let dry 24 hrs and then apply lube....wait 24 hrs and then ride ...
Sorry tim I couldn't resist brother hahahahah been too long man.

i BESIDES MY V-MAX , I HAVE A " MAGNA " THAT I TAKE MY LITTLE BOY OUT ON ALMOST EVEY WEEKEND , I HAVE MIXED EMOTIONS ABOUT CHAIN LUBE , IT MAKES SUCH A MESS SOMETIMES ! ........ OVER THE YEARS SOME OF MY " CHAIN DRIVEN " BIKES I NEVER LUBED THE CHAIN , I'D RATHER REPLACE THE CHAIN AND SPROCKETS WHEN THEY ARE WORN OUT ! :biglaugh: ..... WHAT ARE YOUR OPINIONS ON " CHAIN LUBE " ? :confused2:

It's good to see you post Tim. Sorry, I haven't lubed a chain in forever. But I remember the black stains on all my jeans.
Steve-o

It's good to see you post Tim. Sorry, I haven't lubed a chain in forever. But I remember the black stains on all my jeans.
Steve-o

I remember those days , Shit Slinging all over my left leg !

Last edited:
Make sure to clean with white kerosene let dry 24 hrs and then apply lube....wait 24 hrs and then ride ...
Sorry tim I couldn't resist brother hahahahah been too long man.

LOL , YYYOOOOO , whats up ?

Last edited:
Not much man.....trying to stay busy at work...
Not much of a riding season for me yet cuz of rain but I got the bike set up in a spot it should be at least fun 4-5 days riding around the hills in b.c.
How's the jr dragster

Chain lube contains 'thinners', so that it can be sprayed out of the can. People make the mistake of lubing the chain before they ride. The best time to lube the chain is the day before or the night before, to allow all the thinners to evaporate overnight, which just leaves the lube on the chain and shouldn't come off when riding.

Back