Niagara Ride 2012 Sept 8

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

veebooster

Reaction score
This year's ride is Sat, Sept 8. Meet at the Niagara Gateway (Tims) at the Casablanca exit on the QEW in Grimsby @ 10am that morning. (Address is 424 South Service Rd Grimsby for those with GPS). Of course we'll end up at my place for a BBQ. :eusa_dance:

Dale #2592

wish i could make it.......also been a long time since ive been around a bunch of hooligans lol

Hi Dale, Does any of the ride come into the States?

No. We do make a pass down the Niagara Parkway from Ft. Erie to Queenston. We also pause to gaze at the Falls and our neighbours in N.Y.!:eusa_dance:

Dale #2592

No. We do make a pass down the Niagara Parkway from Ft. Erie to Queenston. We also pause to gaze at the Falls and our neighbours in N.Y.!:eusa_dance:

Dale #2592

That's unfortunate. Nice roads and scenery not to mention some of the world's best wings right across the border!

Blaine

OK guys, everything I see looks bad for tomorrow. T storms supposed to roll in tonight and continue in the morning with strong winds. Saying 1" rain tomorrow. I'm going to call it and institute the rain date for Sept 16. If it was just rain I'd take the chance.

So, I hope that doesn't ruin anyone's weekend but I'd hate to see the iron butts come a long way for that kind of weather (I know you would!)

Dale #2592

I was going to hold out hope but it looks like a no go for me. I guess it will be playing lumberjack and bonfire tender. Maybe the rain date will come to fruition so I can ride with ya'll. :thumbs up:

I'm sure glad I called it. Weatherman was right. Lots of rain, really strong winds just kicked up. Lightning ended early this morning though.
Hope next Sunday proves to be a good date!

Dale #2592

I really wish they would let me in CA, I'd love to ride with you guys on that run.
But sadly, Desperados Are Not Allowed in CA anymore. :Devil: :punk: :rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back