Rick is God

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnelly317

Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1362013640235.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1362013654146.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1362013665999.jpg

Rick is amazing to deal with! Very professional and you can tell by his work. Through outthe process I got a few pictures which was really cool to see how it was coming. I havent been able to ride it seeing how im in new york and there is salt and snow outside. Once I can ride it I will leave my thoughts on the ride comfort. I am 6'4" 240lbs and I sat on it and I can just feel a comfort difference. I will post more in the future :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

sticker,375x360.u1.png

Rick has AGAIN made one hell of a fine seat there for ya Donnelly317. Having had one of Rick's seats on my 06 .... you WILL enjoy it. :punk:

I'm waiting to see what he has in store for the Gen2's .... :hmmm:

You gotta watch out throwing that "God" word around......That's what got the Beatles in trouble....:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I think someones walking around w/ a big stinky brown ring on there nose lmao. Just joking. It's great to see when someones extreamly happy w/ a vendors product. Enjoy it

Rick and his MAXGASSER can suck eggs... <Sarcasm.... Just got to sit on 65furys MAXGASSER this morning the wife and I love it now I'm foaming at the mouth wanting one.... Rick why do you have to make such a badas$& product?????? Lol man I want that seat....

Thanks Rooky, but I'm really NOT a GOD.......................maybe more like SEAT SAINT..lol I'll be here when your ready.Glad the wife liked it too!

Yes saint sorry if I offered any religious people. Im not very religious and didn't think that threw

Saint Seater was felt today by my ass for the first time.. it was only a 20 minute ride because it was chilly but it was amazing. Rick I thank you so much!! And the girlfriend loved it!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I will have to 2nd that....Wasnt at home this time...for that long....and didnt make it to Eureka Springs do to the cold weather....but so far around town...its amazing.

Back