Just saying hi

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tex8807

Reaction score
New guy just bought my first vmax its an 03 just thought my first post should be a little introduction thanks for all future help

A word of advice... There are no "dumb questions"! There are people here who are experts in all aspects of the VMax. Everyone is willing to help with advice.. If you stay active and read the posts here, guaranteed you'll learn a lot more about your motorcycle than you ever thought possible.

Check the posts about Thunder In The Valley, in June. It's a big event in Johnstown PA. We all stay at the Days Inn in Somerset, about 20 miles from the rally. At least 50 to 75 VMaxxes show up there every year. It would be good to see you there.

I am a fellow newb. These guys are great. Like Bill said, no dumb questions. Just dumb answers, lol! Just kidding :biglaugh:

Everyone here is super chill, good folks. They have all been a tremendous help to me :worthy:

Welcome aboard, how about showing us some pics of your Max? I'd love to see it!

Welcome and congrats!

A word of advice... There are no "dumb questions"!

I got my Max in February, and after reading "levers behind the shocks" it still took me 20 minutes to find how to put gas in her. I *almost* posted in here.... :D

Welcome.

I have asked some pretty silly questions for a guy that knows his way around a tool box. Each of those questions was dignified with excellent answers.

Welcome to the forum I'm sure you will enjoy it, like many have said before me it is a great form filled with great people who know a lot about the Vmax. As Bill said there is never a dumb question in this form and as a say the only dumb question is the one this never he asked.

I'm sure you'll love this place it's a great place for guys who own a Gen 1 Vmax and I hope someday will be a great place for those of us who own a GEN2

Once again welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll enjoy it

Hi, and welcome!

This is the place to learn about the mighty Max. Don't forget to read through the technical section. TONS of knowledge available on every Vmax topic.

And as said before - there are no dumb questions. Questions are the window to understanding.

Ok, I feel far too zen-like. I'll stop now...

Hi, and welcome!

This is the place to learn about the mighty Max. Don't forget to read through the technical section. TONS of knowledge available on every Vmax topic.

And as said before - there are no dumb questions. Questions are the window to understanding.

Ok, I feel far too zen-like. I'll stop now...

Wow, I was about to dim the lights, light some incense and meditate :clapping:

Wax on, Wax off :punk:

This is a really great forum, what did we do before the internet?

Latest posts

Back