F11 Topcoat results are in!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Regular Guy

Reaction score
It has been a long time coming but I just now got around to using this stuff on the bike today. I was waiting for my new emblems to come in before I did anything. They came in yesterday so today I took the old emblems that were bent to hell and back off the "tank" and put the new ones on. Afterwards, I gave the bike a coating of F11 and let it sit on there for a bit. When I used the microfiber cloth to buff it out, I could tell it looked great but once I rolled it out into the sunlight, WOW!

She shines like new money!

f1101.JPG

f1102.JPG

f1103.JPG

f1104.JPG

f1105.JPG

f1106.JPG

f1107.JPG

f1108.JPG

f1109.JPG

Now......the not so good news. Something is up with my clutch. I noticed riding it the other day that the clutch didn't have a good feel and today, after I polished the bike, I was going to take a stroll and noticed the clutch wasn't working at all. I looked at the reservoir and saw that I am damn near out of fluid! It seems to always be something!!

That's awesome... any "before" shots?

Eh...not really, sad to say. It is new paint and powder coating but this DID make it all pop. My son used some on his Mustang and really liked it. When it rained, the water just shed right of it he said. Crazy slick stuff!

I do have these pics that were taken recently, before the top coat.

delk03.jpg

delk04.jpg

Maybe hard to tell but in person the difference is stunning!

Back