web page

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedmax

Reaction score
Hey all,
I belive the maxgasser web page is up,may need some tweaking but its up, if youd like to check it out ,and maybe provide some feedback http://www.maxgasser.com/

Im meeting in the morning with another fiberglass connection,hopefully more reliable then the current, I have the next ten MAXGASSER's in process.and hope to have them RTG buy mid august at the latest.

If interested contact early, first come first served.the #1 question ,How much? awnser : $489

Last edited:
Hey all,
I belive the maxgasser web page is up,may need some tweaking but its up, if youd like to check it out ,and maybe provide some feedback http://www.maxgasser.com/

Im meeting in the morning with another fiberglass connection,hopefully more reliable then the current, I have the next ten MAXGASSER's in process.and hope to have them RTG buy mid august at the latest.

If interested contact early, first come first served.the #1 question ,How much? awnser : $489

Hi Rick,

Congrats on getting the website up. I would suggest on the customer rides page, get them to submit pictures of their bikes with your seat on it. Post those so people can actually see the bike with it mounted. People will be more apt to look more with pictures.

Other thoughts, center the visit counter in the middle of the bottom of the page. Move the right fire theme all the way to the right. Center then all your text in the middle.

Just my two cents......

I completely agree, c'mon people who bought the Maxgasser - send the nice pix to Rick so we can see them mounted on customer bikes next to the reviews!

Thanks guys for the input,Ill speak with my web mistress and see what can be done. thanks danny for pics,looks good.

First off, congrats to Rick for Vmax product of the year! Since I do most of my web crawling on my iPhone , it would be helpful or should I say more pleasant if the text was as large as reasonable to fit each page. Also the pictures of a full bike are helpful for the overall impression but close ups of the seat are what we want to see. Maybe in the future you can post a link to a quick You Tube video showing that the seat opens just like the original, maybe even at the gas station! What about a link to an installation video? Overall, I likey, I likey!

PATMAX,thank you for the Ideas,video will be forthcoming.Im taking very small steps and theres ALOT of behind the scenes stuff that needs to happen to get seats out first.not to mention THAT DAMN EFI is keeping my bike from running right now.

There is a :new3_ani: and Improved MAXGASSER web site ,with a :new3_ani: Official maxgasser LOGO.(please visit) I will have MAXGASSER owners rides and comments posted on web site as I recieve them , I could really use them guys!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank My web mistress,MRSMIKEYMUSTANG,who not only makes killer brownies:punk:, but can also make one hell of a web site (IMHO)

I would also like to thank the newest forum NICE GUY, PATMAX,he was instrumental in getting the official logo done and Is assisting me in the MAXGASSER'S southern trails/ distribution:punk:

:worthy: THANK YOU !:worthy:

I have another favor guys, any of you on Fb ,and own a MAXGASSER? I have a maxgasser owners and fans page,I need some honest reviews put up, I got layed off today so its time to try to get this thing to the next level...Thanks

Maybe I'll become an Obama disciple and NOT work for a living. Yeah Matt, but I hope yours to be the tip of the iceberg , yours is money in the bank no worries. What I would like is to show a lot of interest in the MAXGASSER on the FB page. I think it couldn't hurt , you never now who may be looking. Hint , hint.

Sorry to hear about the job situation Rick, but good on ya for the updated website, looks great! Wishing all the best in your endeavors!!
If I might add a suggestion would be to include brief message with a link to your facebook page on each page of the website.
Also, on your Facebook page a link to your website would give customers and potential customers a quicker path to your products.
Keep the faith and keep up the good work!:worthy:

I have another favor guys, any of you on Fb ,and own a MAXGASSER? I have a maxgasser owners and fans page,I need some honest reviews put up, I got layed off today so its time to try to get this thing to the next level...Thanks

That sucks. I'll offer again I've got some handy web skills I could throw a quick page together for you over a weekend.

Get you plugged into Google analytics for marketing purposes, etc. PM if interested.

No charge given your circumstances, though I wouldn't mind some kind of discount when I eventually get one of your seats :p If you're not on your feat yet when that time comes I'll pay normal price, and we'll just call it a favor between vmax bros. I'm not interested in kicking a man when he's down.

That sucks. I'll offer again I've got some handy web skills I could throw a quick page together for you over a weekend.

Get you plugged into Google analytics for marketing purposes, etc. PM if interested.

No charge given your circumstances, though I wouldn't mind some kind of discount when I eventually get one of your seats :p If you're not on your feat yet when that time comes I'll pay normal price, and we'll just call it a favor between vmax bros. I'm not interested in kicking a man when he's down.

rick does have a page already, not sure if he's interested in changing but thats a mighty fine offer there!

http://maxgasser.com/

rick does have a page already, not sure if he's interested in changing but thats a mighty fine offer there!

http://maxgasser.com/

Zack, I do appreciate the offer ,but like Garrett pointed out ,I have a web page .If you google aftermarket vmax seat or maxgasser it takes you to either my web site or reviews here on this forum. My current web site also has a stats page for me to see who's been there ,how long ,from where and what they were searching along with lots of other info that quite frankly I don't use .

So while I REALLY DO appreciate your offer I dont see what advantage it would give me in the vmax seat market,.......................Now if you could get Sean to stop selling seat's and send me his seat customers,that could be an advantage!

I haven't given up on the idea of selling the design to a major aftermarket seat manufacturer either.

Latest posts

Back