Gen ii product...maxrelaxer

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick, I'm repeating myself here in this thread, but ... they look FANTASTIC !! :clapping:
A very nice, clean, sharp looking design that fits the Gen2 perfectly.
I am sooooo 100% in for one of these MaxRelaxers !!! You did real good Rick !! Sign me up !! :punk:

Any details on whether they come coated / uncoated ? Is there a particular footpeg set that is recommended to use with the MaxRelaxer ?

OK , So there has'nt been much interest :ummm:.lets try this................., if anyone is interested I have two prototype sets that I will send out on a trial basis.PM or call for deatails

I asked a second machinest for a quote and he showed up a few days later with three sets made:bang head::bang head::bang head:. His price was better then the first guy so I will be able to sell these for $275. These sets are raw steel with hand made adjustment links.

The finished product will be Powdercoated flat black and the links will be machined:biglaugh:.(unless different finish is agreed upon)

Now for you Gen II guys saying WTF, who wants HWB's on their Gen II, YOU DO, BECAUSE THEY MAKE IT BETTER! and this is why :

As soon as you pick your legs up out in front of you , the angle of you pelvis changes and you become much more comfortable, This is why every "cruiser"made has feet forward,its just more comfortable.

When you dont need them, dont use them, hell the installation is so easy you could put them on and off when need be.

The MAXRELAXERS give you an alternative for foot placement that really does make for a more enjoyable long distance riding experience.

Just sold the last set of the first run of MAXRELAXER's, and Recieved an order for A set tonight :biglaugh:. SO it looks like I'll be doing another run,One set spoken for and I want to bring a couple sets to thunder if I make it,Is there ANY OTHER INTEREST,If so I'll get more made

THESE HWB's WORK VERY WELL!

Bump, just met with my machinest I have five sets of MAXRELAXERS in the works, Two are spoken for and I hope to bring a couple sets to thunder. if you think you may be interested in a set let me know.

I can have some more in a week or less , there $225 shipped in the US . Come in raw steel and no pegs.

I haven't any sets now , if I can get interest in at least a few sets I'll go ahead and and have ten sets made , the bad news is I just can't keep them at $225. I know they appear simple but they do cost me quite abut to have machined , then I still have at least two hours of labor per set. Bottom line is I need to get $265 , that's shipped in the USA.

I love mine and would not be without them , hopefully some of the MAXRELAXER owners will add their two cents .

So if any of you Gen II guys are interested , or have been interested and I didn't have any, please restate your interest and get started when enough interest is shown

While I'm not a Gen2 owner I did get a chance to ride Jeff's (KosRider) last year at Thunder. They are a great alternative foot position when cruising or for longer distances. I recently put highway pegs on my Gen1 and just having the optional foot position makes a big difference in comfort for both a short cruise or longer trips.
Give them a try!

I too also thought the Gen 2 was pretty comfortable. I did find myself having my knees hit the scoops a little more than on my Gen 1. But the power and comfort of the ride was way nice... I would like to ride one that has the ECU flashed.....

Nice looking product Rick. I'm not sure what one of our machinist guys would charge but may be able to help cut your cost down a little? May or may not be cheaper.

OK Guys , as we all know life takes unexpected turns and one of those turns is going to take me off my Gen II and as a result I will stop making MAXRELAXERS when the 8 sets I have are gone .

Percie is for sale , comes with sissybar , luggage rack , tailpac, hardbags, barend cruise control , aftermarket handle bars , shaved seat , and a set of maxrelaxers . and yes I want to much for it and I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT . if you don't want it don't buy it it wont bother me one bit if it sits in the corner until its a local legend ( that's the bike the maxgasser guy got from building vmax seats)

If and when it sells I'll be putting mable back on the rd, she needs a motor .I may well stop making MAXGASSERs as well.

I have 20 sets of pans and I'm in process of making hardware for those 20 sets , but they may well be the last twenty.

Its time to build a car !

Latest posts

Back