2018 my greatest summer

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxrom

Reaction score
Hy,
After long time, i`m back
I use this place to give the best thanks to my *garage Buddy* member of VMF SPEEDCOSTSMONEY

Circontances have made my Vmax to stay in basement for two years
He help me on all the way possible, specialy two trip Montreal / Rimouski (550Km distance) by the cold May temperature

In the same time my Wife get back from 6 bad years of sickness
In the worst time she said to herself; **if i come back from this, i`l get my bike driver license and buy me a bike**

Well, it`s all done, she now have her Honda ACE 750
First thing she told me; **you do me a bobber with that bike**
((it`s already been lowered 2`` to help her feet tuch the ground))

Just want to share this hapyness of having my Wife back on her feet and the great feeling of frendship
Again,
**SPEEDCOSTSMONEY Thank you Buddy

Attachments

• Speed & Maxrom.jpg
    Speed & Maxrom.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Ta Blonde.jpg
    Ta Blonde.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 29
WONDERFUL story! I'm very happy for you and your wife. I wish you both health and happiness going forward.

Thanks fo sharing!

Glad to hear things are on a positive path for you and your wife. It's always nice to have a good friend to support and encourage you with life's ups and downs.

Welcome back, best wishes for your wife and for you. AGATT. Arre you going to burn-off your tire for the close of the riding season?

Welcome back, best wishes for your wife and for you. AGATT. Arre you going to burn-off your tire for the close of the riding season?

I already did so before going to Montreal last month
My shinko tire that i did respect without doing any start and any burn as last for only 8500Km :damn angry:

Ps.; for a few seconds you can see smoke run off the chemine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dIZ-apEPWw

I wouldn't be too-upset at nearly 6,000 miles out of a rear tire, I usually get less than that, and I don't do burnouts.

Latest posts

Back