7th Annual Spring Ice Breaker

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed this thread, Canandaigua is 5 miles from my house. Great area with outstanding roads around the lake, good choice riding to Naples.

Some other lunch area's next to the lake

Steam Boat Landing http://www.steamboatlandingresort.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7&Itemid=17

Its right on the water with a huge parking lot for Parking and Bike shots near the water. It also takes you near the city Pear , You will want to ride the loop with that many Vmax's barking, also an very great spot for Photos. There is also a great bar on the same road (lake shore Drive)

MacGregors http://www.macgregorsgrillandtaproom.net/locations.asp

Also anyone needing garage, tools or help its an open offer. I may have to meet you guys for lunch if my Work schedule does not get in the way. The last time I seen that many bikes I drove 400 miles for some brownies and another 350 for some deep fried Pizza... Good times. Bill Kraz knows the way to the house.

Thanks for the Options, chris.
Hopefully you'll be able to meet us for lunch once we decide on a restaurant.

Hells yea!!!! Do I have to be VMOA member to go to dinner? I don't have the money right now to become one. If I have to no big deal. Its cheaper to drink at the house.

Hells yea!!!! Do I have to be VMOA member to go to dinner? I don't have the money right now to become one. If I have to no big deal. Its cheaper to drink at the house.
No, You can Absolutely come to the Dinner !!!
The more the merrier !

As Dman said you are more than welcome! Will give you a chance to ask questions of both myself and Trevor our VP as well.

Ok sounds good! But as we go down rt 20 back to buffalo im gonna stop at my house probably to grab my truck I live right on 20 so we will drive right by my house. I want to have some drinks and I don't ride and drink. My gf can be my DD!

Ok sounds good! But as we go down rt 20 back to buffalo im gonna stop at my house probably to grab my truck I live right on 20 so we will drive right by my house. I want to have some drinks and I don't ride and drink. My gf can be my DD!

Smart idea! I will wait to imbibe in an adult beverage until we get back to the hotel. Drinking and riding don't mix well, especially in a group!

Here's a Poster I threw together for the Ice Breaker

Attachments

• VMOA_IceBreaker_Poster.jpg
    VMOA_IceBreaker_Poster.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 28
You're quite talented Dennis!:biglaugh:

Dale #2592
Only at Cut and Paste. :D
I simply used the New VMOA Logo and typed up the rest in Word.
BUT feel free to paste that anywhere you want to help get people to attend.

Where is gas stops planned? If you haven't planned where. I just want to let u know I Donno how many other chain drives will be there but with the chain drive gas tank is cut even smaller than the tiny stock one.. around 80-90 miles im looking for a gas station.. so I might be the A hole making everyone stop lol

Where is gas stops planned? If you haven't planned where. I just want to let u know I Donno how many other chain drives will be there but with the chain drive gas tank is cut even smaller than the tiny stock one.. around 80-90 miles im looking for a gas station.. so I might be the A hole making everyone stop lol
That's not a problem, if you need to stop just flag down the leaders and let them know.
We can Gas up about 200 yards from the Hotel before we leave and anywhere along 20A when we need to, there are a lot of small towns we will pass through.

Thanks.
I'm definitely psyched for this ride.

PS
I'm still thinking Mexican for Lunch in Canandaiguia.
I haven't had a Good Mexican dinner in quite a while. :)

You meen mexican lunch??!! Hahahaha love mexican food ill check out the route and figure out where some gas stations are.. it better be like this past weekend im getting pumped up too!

LOL, True enough but I might just eat enough at lunch to qulify as dinner.

As for Gas:
Warsaw is a good sized town where we can gas up about 40 Miles from the Hotel.
Mt Morris is just past the entrance to Letchworth State Park on the 36 and is about 55 Miles from the Hotel.
Dansville is about 70 Miles from the Hotel.
Etc, etc, tec.
There are plenty of Gas Stops we can make so you won't have to worry too much about it.
I don't see Gas Availibilty as a Problem on this ride. :)

Tentative Route Map Attached Below:

Attachments

• Saturday_IceBreaker_Route.jpg
    Saturday_IceBreaker_Route.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Saturday_IceBreaker_Route-2.jpg
    Saturday_IceBreaker_Route-2.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back