Riding season safety

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodsman30

Reaction score
So with winter is about done it time to think of riding again:eusa_dance:

For safety check your bikes before you ride.

1. Tires are they weather checked? Pressure good? Tread good enough if you get caught in the rain?

2. Fluids ..brake fluid ..flush the old put in new ..bleed the system quick simple make sure they work your life does depend on it.
check all oils including gear oil.

3. Lights do the all work?

I know it sounds silly but many people start riding and never check their bikes over that is a real bad idea. Finding out something is wrong when you really need it is a bad time indeed.

Be safe brother and sisters vmaxforum love you alive:eusa_dance:

I am upgrading my riding gear, usually i ride wearing some flannel lined double knee Carhart carpenters pants, much heavier than jeans, bought some very good leather pants made by First Racing.
And i decided that wearing just a heavy cotton plaid work shirt was not enough i bought a leather shirt.
Debating over upgrading my old Xelement buffalo leather armored jacket to a more trim armored street style jacket, one that has the matching zipper on the back to the pants.

went for a little 30 mile ride today. felt a little wobbley in the back. i checked the tire pressure. 14# in the back. 21# in the front. Check your pressure !!!!! A little cold out (50 degrees) but it was good to ride.

Latest posts

Back