New Wheel Option

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like I have a new set of wheel options available. I'll post up pictures as I get sets made. We will be using the All American Wheel blanks and a new machinist. Current patterns are the stock design similar to the MaxDaddy and Sportmax wheel. Also one like the UFO airframe. We may develope other patterns at some point too.

Pricing will be in the $1200 range on a rear only OEM pattern and $2200 for the airframe design. POSSIBLY less depending on the desired finish.

Looks like I have a new set of wheel options available. I'll post up pictures as I get sets made. We will be using the All American Wheel blanks and a new machinist. Current patterns are the stock design similar to the MaxDaddy and Sportmax wheel. Also one like the UFO airframe. We may develope other patterns at some point too.

Pricing will be in the $1200 range on a rear only OEM pattern and $2200 for the airframe design. POSSIBLY less depending on the desired finish.

Will they weigh LESS than the Maxdaddy, or be similar in weight?

Will they weigh LESS than the Maxdaddy, or be similar in weight?

Let's just say it will be the EXACT same weights (which is heavy). I may begin working with the machinist to remove excess material BUT that will add cost due to additional machining required.

Just need a committed customer and we'll get some made up! These aren't high movers so i won't likely keep them in stock. They will be custom made to order.

Latest posts

Back