Anybody know this bike?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks familiar, I dont know it in person but I'm pretty sure I have seen this one on SD CL before, maybe last year. The graphics and can look pretty familiar.

This probably does little to help you and we're about the same distance from it. If you see any on my end of the state I'm happy to take a look for you. They do come up from time to time.

It would be interesting to know why someone trying to sell a bike would be so vague in both information and photos and not put up a valid 605 ph #. I see this, sure seems that it might be the same bike and there is a ph #. It might be worth a call.
https://siouxfalls.craigslist.org/mcy/d/vmax/6406295669.html

I bought mine 2006 for $6000 in LA. If bike starts and runs, I don't think there can be expensive repairs.

I'm not that well versed on prices but this seems to be quite Inexpensive for a 2006. Does that mean there's a serious issue with it or will it require a LOT of work to make into a nice rider due to sitting (carbs and tank cleaned etc).?

I would be interested to read what others have to say about this particular sale.

Thank you

That's why I'm interested. Just don't want to drive 3+ hours and find out 2nd gear is out.

Heck, I would be ok was dirty carbs. Not splitting cases thou.

Latest posts

Back