Highway pegs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobbyjy

Reaction score
Hello I'm new to this form I just bought a 2017 Vmax March 13, 2017. We bought this bike with 0 miles on it I received it with 2/10 of a mile and it has 4213 miles on it already. That is 41 days of riding do the math. I didn't want a sport crotch rocket excuse the term nor wanted a gold wing but I did want to go fast. My first time seeing Vmax was when I was a senior back in 1985. I couldn't afford one so I bought a GS 550 Suzuki and Cruised it for six months, being young and dumb and all the other things that come with a teenager it ended up in the scrap yard. I am 51 years old and much wiser and know that if you lose respect for this bike it will be gone as quick as I got it. I use it as a daily driver and my wife and I ride two up on the weekends. I've added a sissy bar and relocated her foot peg. Both from Corbin. I've made her a little more comfortable and now I'd like to be a little more comfortable myself. I'm looking for a highway peg and maybe a sport fairing any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Pictures are always a plus. To all you Vmax riders and all other riders good luck to y'all and ride safe. Here's a pic of my bike.
4ba7096086d21420c1611ae73b7c1f63.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back