Cybermax headlight

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx again mnmax,..couldn't figure out the pricing on those ,..I think they mix the pound symbol up with the dollar symbol.

Razor-Exactrep usually will list 3 prices, British Pounds, Pounds + VAT (some kind of tax-doesn't apply to us in the states) and U S Dollars.
You will need shipping also so the easiest way is to e mail Tracey or 'H' for the total price TYD. They're good about getting right back.

Thx for the input danny,...Not sure if I'll get this done this year, but It is the head light of choice for me . The draw back being the night ride capability.
I live in a southern farm area 30 min drive (highway) and do shift work ad well as some over time that takes me in to the nite.
The deer here have been known to go kamakazie so besides nite vision googles ..it my only warning device,..lol.
And yes I do have deer whistles . ussualy makes em freeze in their tracks.

Haven't really explored the possibilities yet, but a High quality (Piaa?) rectangular pencil beam, not driving... light mounted right below the headlight would cure this I think and not take away from the looks much if at all.

It could be aimed down just enough to keep from getting shot at .....

Call me old school if you like, and I totally understand the old '60s mantra "Different strokes for different folks", but that headlight is absolutely the most butt ugly accessory ever made for a motorcycle. At least in my opinion, it is.

This is in no way a slam on the fine brothers on the forum who have installed these on their Maxes..

Call me old school if you like, and I totally understand the old '60s mantra "Different strokes for different folks", but that headlight is absolutely the most butt ugly accessory ever made for a motorcycle. At least in my opinion, it is.

This is in no way a slam on the fine brothers on the forum who have installed these on their Maxes..
Your right bill,am old school myself.Round lights all the way, nice bright ones.

I respectfully disagree with you boys. I find that the cybermax headlight gives the vmax more personality, but to each their own.

Mike

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Back