cheap tyre

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to beat a Shinko for price and performance. Check it well after mounting, like any tire. I've seen a few with excessive run-out,new. Tires are generally cheap right now. The Motorcycle Superstore ships free here. I'm not sure about overseas.

I haven't been able to find where they are made, but looks like they are belted/bias tires. At one time "Full Bore" was an esteemed offroad brand headquartered not far from PCW in Schenectady NY. Reason I know this is that when the business was liquidated, one of my friends bought it. He had all-sorts of cool stuff, I bought a vintage enduro jacket off him, before they put padding in them. It's made of what appears to be 1000 dernier nylon, double stitching, a mandarin collar, front zipper placket to stop drafts, an interior tensioning belt to snug it to your body, and several roomy interior pockets for whatever you choose to carry. The front has big opening vents and a wide rear of the jacket vent at the scapulae.

Full Bore made a very distinctive type of offroad motorcycle boot, they may have been the first to rivet a front of the boot aluminum shin plate on. They were very popular going back to the 1970's. Something similar to this, although I don't think this is a Full Bore model.

ClickHandler.ashx

I don't think this company is in any way associated with that original company. I called my friend who is semi-retired and who lives in western NY to ask him, but wasn't able to reach him.

Here is the Full Bore tire website:

http://www.fullboretires.com/index.html

Attachments

• Full Bore enduro jacket.01.jpg
    Full Bore enduro jacket.01.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Full Bore enduro jacket.02.jpg
    Full Bore enduro jacket.02.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 11
I haven't been able to find where they are made, but looks like they are belted/bias tires. At one time "Full Bore" was an esteemed offroad brand headquartered not far from PCW in Schenectady NY. Reason I know this is that when the business was liquidated, one of my friends bought it. He had all-sorts of cool stuff, I bought a vintage enduro jacket off him, before they put padding in them. It's made of what appears to be 1000 dernier nylon, double stitching, a mandarin collar, front zipper placket to stop drafts, an interior tensioning belt to snug it to your body, and several roomy interior pockets for whatever you choose to carry. The front has big opening vents and a wide rear of the jacket vent at the scapulae.

Full Bore made a very distinctive type of offroad motorcycle boot, they may have been the first to rivet a front of the boot aluminum shin plate on. They were very popular going back to the 1970's. Something similar to this, although I don't think this is a Full Bore model.

ClickHandler.ashx

I don't think this company is in any way associated with that original company. I called my friend who is semi-retired and who lives in western NY to ask him, but wasn't able to reach him.

Here is the Full Bore tire website:

http://www.fullboretires.com/index.html
Thanks for that.The jacket is nice,looks quality and smart.Those boots look expensive,well made.

Latest posts

Back