Yamaha Canada Survey

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
All,

I have been contacted by Yamaha Canada in regards to a customer survey they are performing. As they have been awesome in supporting the VMax community I would like to ask that folks take the time to complete the survey and feel free to post comments here.

Here is a link to the survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M2LP536

Thanks guys for taking the time to assist Yamaha!!!!!

Thanks guys! I told them to re-release the Gen 1 with EFI, better suspension, and radials from the factory! Oh yeah, and for a reasonable price. They could call it the "Retro Vmax" or "Vmax Classic":punk:

The guy I deal with at Yamaha is great so I know that they use the information for the better!

Thanks guys! I told them to re-release the Gen 1 with EFI, better suspension, and radials from the factory! Oh yeah, and for a reasonable price. They could call it the "Retro Vmax" or "Vmax Classic":punk:

The guy I deal with at Yamaha is great so I know that they use the information for the better!

Jim, you could have added An updated,easier to fuel with, SEAT:rofl_200:

Just lower the price of the Gen 2 . Say Gen 1 price plus 20%. They wouldn't be able to keep up with demand!:punk:

Oh ya...did the survey!

Dale

just finished, they said they would send me a new tire for my bike, how cool is that :punk:

maybe they felt sorry for me having to shred up my tire on the "chip sealed" roads of the yukon, who knows but what ever im not complaining.........

Thanks guys! I told them to re-release the Gen 1 with EFI, better suspension, and radials from the factory! Oh yeah, and for a reasonable price.

I could go with that....

...also add variable valve timing, a lightened engine (reduce overall weight to about 230 - 240 Kg maximum), a fuel tank that takes to more than 100 miles......a decent frame (but keep twin shocks)...decent brakes......

Jim, I just filled out the survey and paraphrased you. ( Re-release Gen 1 with EFI, radials etc) and also release the MT-01 in the US

Latest posts

Back