Are you a new member? Come here and say hi!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Yes, 2004

Yuppers, a 2004 beauty.
http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/stinkybuttihave/?action=view&current=Picture322.jpg
Oh and yes KC and her friends know about these pics on the internet. The only faces showing are KC's. ANDDDDDD we all got in the hot tub after the photo's were taken.
http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/stinkybuttihave/?action=view&current=Alecks50th338.jpg

Aleck

Holy thong madness! :biglaugh::banana:

Must be a good story to go along with your forum name too! :biglaugh:

Ah, I stand corrected.

OK, you got me. They would not be on "Photo Bucket" if the ladies didn't want them to be seen. The totally naked ones including hot tub pics are not there. Hey just don't tell KC I had to say " I was wrong". I'll never hear the end of that one.

Thanks for the replys tho.

Aleck

Hello. Another Newbie here. Just got my '07 Max last month, and have been lurking here and there, making a list of what my first mods will be. I have gotten a lot of good info from this site.
I have lusted over the the V Max since I first saw it back in '85, and finally found a dealership dumb enough to say YES!
:thumbs up:
I live in South Arkansas, and enjoy giving the Hardly riders the finger, because obviously they can't catch me. LOL:rocket bike:

Hello. Another Newbie here. Just got my '07 Max last month, and have been lurking here and there, making a list of what my first mods will be. I have gotten a lot of good info from this site.
I have lusted over the the V Max since I first saw it back in '85, and finally found a dealership dumb enough to say YES!
:thumbs up:
I live in South Arkansas, and enjoy giving the Hardly riders the finger, because obviously they can't catch me. LOL:rocket bike:

Welcome hatter and enjoy!:cheers:

Hey all , hope I'm not too late for this thread. Just picked up a '96 that needs lots of love. Waiting for Dennis Kirk to send parts as we speak. Have been on a '86 Shadow 700 for 5 years dreaming of a MAX - my ship finally came in - can't wait to ride - richwrench

Hey everybody,

I got my '06 Max from a BMW dealer friend of mine in April who called me and said he just took it in on trade and to come get it because he couldn't sell it at a BMW/Ducati stealership. Sweet. I got it for $4500 less than new with 2800 on the clock. He showed me the paperwork from the trade and gave it to me for what he gave in trade in. Rode it all summer and in October a cager pulled out in front of me.:surprise: Down we went. No damage to me (wearing gear) and the Max wasn't too bad. Insurance gave me the $ to do the mods that I wanted and now it is better than ever.:punk:Everyone loves pictures, so heres mine
http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i298/shawndetty/?action=view&current=582b2ee2.pbr

Re: Put yourself on the map...

Hi!

I finally made it to this list. Being registered for a while, but no word from me since then...
I?m from Germany, ride a 1992 Vmax since 1997.
It?s a little bit modified, like WP USD fork, 17" LightCons, WP shocks, CNC swingarm, etc..
Oh... and I?m a member of the VMOA. I have a small job there for northern Europe :biglaugh:
My good old buddy Lee finally brought me to this list.

Keep on rockin?

Jochen

Re: Put yourself on the map...

Hi!

I finally made it to this list. Being registered for a while, but no word from me since then...
I?m from Germany, ride a 1992 Vmax since 1997.
It?s a little bit modified, like WP USD fork, 17" LightCons, WP shocks, CNC swingarm, etc..
Oh... and I?m a member of the VMOA. I have a small job there for northern Europe :biglaugh:
My good old buddy Lee finally brought me to this list.

Keep on rockin?

Jochen

Good for Lee! Welcome!:banana: Are you German or an Ex pat?

Since I brought in a new member do I get a 1 year free membership to the VMF list now?

Cool!

:punk:

Consider it done... In fact Buster will refund all the money you have graciously given him to run the forum...:thumbs up:

Oh wait...:whistlin:

:clapping:

Hey all , another newbie here. I've posted a couple of times, but I'm sure I'll be here quite often in the future. I just bought a real beat up '96, but I don't care - I FINALLY GOT MY MAX !!! I sold my 700 Shadow & now own my dream bike. I'm in the process of dialing in my carbs & I have a lot of cosmetic work to do, but I'm loving every minute of it. I've been a car/truck mechanic since '83, but bikes are a different breed & this forum is second to none when it comes to tech info & enthusiasm about the legendary VMAX. I see very few max's here in west central FL & it's nice to be in the exclusive Vmax family. I look forward to posting/chatting/meeting you all in the future - richwrench

Hey all , another newbie here. I've posted a couple of times, but I'm sure I'll be here quite often in the future. I just bought a real beat up '96, but I don't care - I FINALLY GOT MY MAX !!! I sold my 700 Shadow & now own my dream bike. I'm in the process of dialing in my carbs & I have a lot of cosmetic work to do, but I'm loving every minute of it. I've been a car/truck mechanic since '83, but bikes are a different breed & this forum is second to none when it comes to tech info & enthusiasm about the legendary VMAX. I see very few max's here in west central FL & it's nice to be in the exclusive Vmax family. I look forward to posting/chatting/meeting you all in the future - richwrench

You've come to the right place M8! Welcome.:punk:

82ndCowboy is from FL and has some plans for Daytona Bike week... :thumbs up:

Hello,
Jim here from Kentucky. Just bought a '94 Vmax, I've wanted one since they came out, just now able to get it. Haven't ridden in a long while but I guess it will all come flooding back:eusa_dance:!!

Seems like a good deal, only has 5900 miles and is very clean, and has a back rest and highway pegs.

Look forward to hearing from other owners, especially those ing the Northern Kentucky-Greater Cincinnati Ohio area!

P.S. I gave up skydiving for this bike, I hope the max is all it's cracked up to be:biglaugh:

Hello,
Jim here from Kentucky. Just bought a '94 Vmax, I've wanted one since they came out, just now able to get it. Haven't ridden in a long while but I guess it will all come flooding back:eusa_dance:!!

Seems like a good deal, only has 5900 miles and is very clean, and has a back rest and highway pegs.

Look forward to hearing from other owners, especially those ing the Northern Kentucky-Greater Cincinnati Ohio area!

P.S. I gave up skydiving for this bike, I hope the max is all it's cracked up to be:biglaugh:

It sure is...

Welcome and enjoy!
:cheers:

Back