Sport Max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know! It almost makes me want to rethink the direction im going with mine...almost, lol.

Simon did an excellent job for sure. i met him when I went over to the big anniversary event a couple of years ago.

Definitely a nice bike..and lots of nice work for sure...
And heres my but: if the sportbike is what ya want, there are hundreds of options that might be better/easier (maybe thats the key?). And also yes..NONE of thosr hundred options would sound nearly ad aweso.e as mr max ( in drag..if you will ;) )

Totally respect the work, but dont love the look.
Most folks wont even know theres a max hidin under there.

To me, the max is the baddest assed cruiser ever to roll..anywhere. with a baad ass sound never heard before or since. I dig customs, buti think mr max looks better in his ol school bar brawlin clothes.. ;)

Ymmv.

Oh, thanks for postin..it was a great reaf none the less.

T $

Youre most welcome. Its always neat to see what folks think of something vastly different from the norm.

Kinds cool but the swing arm could have been a fair bit shorter and some ropey welding in the last close up shot.
I do like the JPS colours, classic class and slimming!

Great Work indeed.
BUT,, The reason I fell for the max, is that it didn't look like ANY other bike on the road at the time (or since, for that matter - other than the Ducati Diavel).

The Max looks like you're riding a mix between an F4 Fhantom F4 Phantom.jpg ,
A Harrier Jump-Jet, Jump-Jet.jpg and a Motor Cycle. Totally Bad Ass.
I couldn't see myself taking that away from the max.. But, to each his own.. :biglaugh:

I tried, I really-tried to see the pics, but I've never been thrown-off a site as-many times as when I tried to view those pics. After being cut-off for the fifth or sixth time, I realized I had better uses of my time than to persist. The other sites I was viewing at the same time had no such issues.

Looks good, from what I saw though. In support of the original VMax 'lines'I do prefer the naked look, and the massive side appearance while not being heavy like a Harley. All-motor, all-good. It's in the style of the modded bike commonly-referred to as the 'Frisco Flyer.'

Ah the F-4 Phantom, as they said of it, "proof that if you have enough thrust, you can make a brick fly," in regards to its lack of aero design. What John McCain flew. http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/19/politics/john-mccain-cancer/index.html

Last edited:
@ FireMedic. had same issue when using chrome browser, changed to opera and no issue

Back