Production Update.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedmax

Reaction score
Hey Guys, just a quick production update.:biglaugh: Ive been busy turning the garage into a seat "factory".:pullhair: Its coming along well ,but never enough room.:bang head:

For you guys that have seats "on order":punk: I have all parts to build and will start assembly this week . and also intend on having a few for display at rice a rama in mid september.

heres a few pics of my little seat "factory" I ve been collecting parts for a small powder coat system,buttoned that up this weekend.

My mod monkey is very crafty,:hmmm: I havent been able to spend a dime ,or any time riding my max ,its all going into the "MONKEYS" biggger picture to ,one end monkey butt for maxers everywhere,:rofl_200: and two ,put enough bananas in twisted's bunch:banana::banana::banana:, for some serious monkey'in around!:clapping::clapping:

Attachments

• P8150660.jpg
    P8150660.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 304
  • P8150661.jpg
    P8150661.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 286
  • P8150667.jpg
    P8150667.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 287
  • P8150664.jpg
    P8150664.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 284
sweet set up rick, like the powder coating station/oven(think thats what it is?). wonder how can you tell if the cookies are burnt or just been covered in black powder by accident hahahahah

I think Tugla meant to say Brownies not cookies. Did you guys know that the time it takes brownies to cook is the same amount of time it takes for the powdercoating to melt. Stange but true. Coincidence? I think not! You can't make this stuff up! Workshop looks cozy yet functional to me. I bet you know exactly where everything is too Rick. Satisfying anuses across America and beyond!

thats right i did mean brownies, what was i thinking hahahah i was up til 9am at a friends party and its way over 30 out here 3rd day in a row and melting like a over done P/C job lol

I started the biggest run of MAXGASSER'S to date, twenty of them in the works hope to have at least half of them by mid december.I do still have a few on the shelf if anyones thinkin bout one,and if your on the fence about trying one I have a trail seat available . you cover shipping And try it out,if you like it you ride it untill the next guy wants to try it ,and order one when you can. you dont like it I cover shipping back or ship to the next guy(or gal):clapping:

Last edited:
Hey rick i'll call you later on today let you know how the ride went, just gotta finish up some stuff. think a little shift in foam location and type might be the answer, felt good driving home.

Ro ,youll have to call my cell,Im going to new york today to get some foam chemicals for the MAXGASSER'S.or call before 11am.

I was staring to worry that the seat sucked for you and you didnt want to say so(LOL)

no no nothing like that, ill try before 11. can you send me a pm with your cell i dont think i have it

I started the biggest run of MAXGASSER'S to date, twenty of them in the works hope to have at least half of them by mid december.I do still have a few on the shelf if anyones thinkin bout one,and if your on the fence about trying one I have a trail seat available . you cover shipping And try it out,if you like it you ride it untill the next guy wants to try it ,and order one when you can. you dont like it I cover shipping back or ship to the next guy(or gal):clapping:

Wow!! That's a great program Rick, you don't run across something like that every day!! :thumbs up:

Tewnty more MAXGASSER's in the works,covers cut and being sewn,pans being chopped,and now in in the garage for the next few days pouring foams.
Ive been playing with the ratios and Im now able to "FIRM UP" or "soften" the foams.seats will now all come with 3/8 of polly foam in seating area unless otherwise requested.

Also available are sissy bar pad covers to match ,as seen on blk88mx6's max

Last edited:
I agree with Danny, great program Rick! :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

I can now offer another material choice For the MAXGASSER :biglaugh:. Along with Rouge=Glossy large grain........ FL =flat small grain......... Black perferated for seating area or :new3_ani:..........Gray peferated for seating area. So the MAXGASSER can /will be built to your specfications ,All rouge, rouge with black,gray or fl(flat) seating area. Stitching options are(for now) Black,Blue or Red. More thread colors may be available in the future.:ummm: I will also custom Pour the foams to your liking soft (light weights) medium or firm depending on your preferance :biglaugh:

I included a pic of my helper too,shes really not alot of help but shes a great proof reader:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

:eusa_dance:Options will be discussed on an individual basis when ordering!:eusa_dance:

Attachments

• P2171162.jpg
    P2171162.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 113
  • P1031060.jpg
    P1031060.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 115
  • P1061062.jpg
    P1061062.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 128
  • P1081077.jpg
    P1081077.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 113
  • P6030518.jpg
    P6030518.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 106
If anyone is interested in trying A maxgasser while at thunder ,look for me at the days inn ,Ill have a few trial seats there for anyone interested.

As life and circumstances dictate I will soon be very busy with a :new_ani: project...:biglaugh::bang head:.....So if there are any of you thinking :ummm:eek:r planning:punk: on getting a MAXGASSER any time in the near future(3-5 months) If you could give me a heads up:worthy: it will help me to be able to make speedy deliveries when your ready, even if your not ready now but thinking you maybe in the spring I need to take appropriate steps.:eusa_dance:

The:new_ani:project, will begin (hopefully) the first of the year, I will have more details, AND questions to get me started in a few weeks.

I would also like to take this opportunity to Thank ALL of my MAXGASSER customers,you have become part of my dream, and you have my heart-felt gratitude,

A special thanks to:You_Rock: Bill Kratzenburg (1st maxgasser customer ):You_Rock: DANNYMAX (2nd maxgasser customer) :You_Rock:Robbie Green ( 3rd maxgasser customer with over a 4000 mile maiden voyage on a maxgasser) and PATMAX ( southern distribution and more)for having faith in a new product from an unknown vender,THANK YOU!

Rick

Last edited:
As life and circumstances dictate I will soon be very busy with a :new_ani: project...:biglaugh::bang head:.....So if there are any of you thinking :ummm:eek:r planning:punk: on getting a MAXGASSER any time in the near future(3-5 months) If you could give me a heads up:worthy: it will help me to be able to make speedy deliveries when your ready, even if your not ready now but thinking you maybe in the spring I need to take appropriate steps.:eusa_dance:

The:new_ani:project, will begin (hopefully) the first of the year, I will have more details, AND questions to get me started in a few weeks.

I would also like to take this opportunity to Thank ALL of my MAXGASSER customers,you have become part of my dream, and you have my heart-felt gratitude,

A special thanks to:You_Rock: Bill Kratzenburg (1st maxgasser customer ):You_Rock: DANNYMAX (2nd maxgasser customer) :You_Rock:Robbie Green ( 3rd maxgasser customer with over a 4000 mile maiden voyage on a maxgasser) for having faith in a new product from an unknown vender,THANK YOU!

Rick

It wasn't much of a leap of faith Rick....you obviously knew exactly what you were doing and ended up turning out a great product....I spent several thousand miles perched happily on my MAXGASSER seat....no regrets on my part!! :worthy:

Somehow, I missed the picture of your 'helper'....what a cutie!!

It wasn't much of a leap of faith Rick....you obviously knew exactly what you were doing and ended up turning out a great product....I spent several thousand miles perched happily on my MAXGASSER seat....no regrets on my part!! :worthy:

Somehow, I missed the picture of your 'helper'....what a cutie!!

well said dan-o, i totally enjoy the look and ride of the seats i got.

are you totally stopping making the seats rick in the future? or just slow down to start the new projects?
oh ya whats the new venture???? wish ya all the best for sure and let us know how we can help.

Back