Ordered a Maxgasser

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rifleman

Reaction score
Ordered a Maxgasser seat a couple weeks ago, can't wait to get it and then go for a ride. Rick was very helpful in answering many questions, sending pics and helping me in color choice. I will definitely update this thread when I get it and go for a ride.

Chuck

Chuck I made good progress on yours and a couple other MAXGASSERs last weekend, the wife has other plans for me this weekend, but yours and the others will be done as promised!

Thanks a lot Rick, I am sitting in my living room watching the snow fall and thinking "man I can't wait to ride and ride in comfort". Have a great night with the Mrs.

Chuck I made good progress on yours and a couple other MAXGASSERs last weekend, the wife has other plans for me this weekend, but yours and the others will be done as promised!

Rick...I definately understand how important family is..(and for all interested...I am one of the others that he is working on). You are a very easy vendor to deal with and one of these days I will have to buy you a beer of your choice or anyother beverage.

Eric, same progress on all three seats,left them at a good restarting point in the "hotbox" that I built for them.The wife and I both feel like crap but were working on the kitchen, some paint and tile backsplash,prolly better that I'm not working on the seats,I'd be spreading germs to all you guys!

LOL, Rick...sometimes you just need to prop you feet up, kick back, and relax.

LOL, Rick...sometimes you just need to prop you feet up, kick back, and relax.

:ummm::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: that doesnt happen here very often, but tonight is COPS night so I'm relaxing.

Got my Maxgasser today, it looks amazing, too cold to ride today but just sitting on it in the garage it is night and day difference from stock. I will post again after my first ride. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366417043.604496.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1366417072.003174.jpg

Thanks Rick.

I would really like to hear your opinion. It's my next purchase to subdue monkey. Aside from the obvious improvement I comfort, what's it feel like as far as height? I really dig The two tone color schemes as well :)

Another job well done Rick!!

Lee
VMOA 5652

Brought me a little closer to the ground, I am fairly short, about 5'8". Stock I am on the balls of my feet, on the Maxgasser my heels is very close to touching.

I've given this thought as I'm planning on ordering one soon. Even if you have long legs or short ones, I'd imagine lowering your center of gravity will have an effect on both riding while in motion and while sitting at a light.. ??

And just to let everyone know, I had a small issue with my maxgasser this past week. I emailed Rick and he got back to me within hours and said to send it back and he would fix it asap, also offered me a loaner if I needed one while mine was being worked on...

Big Thanks to Rick for building a great seat and standing behind it even after the sale :clapping:

And just to let everyone know, I had a small issue with my maxgasser this past week. I emailed Rick and he got back to me within hours and said to send it back and he would fix it asap, also offered me a loaner if I needed one while mine was being worked on...

Big Thanks to Rick for building a great seat and standing behind it even after the sale :clapping:

Thanks Bill, and if I may add , Bill is the first ever MAXGASSER customer! Coming up on three years.

Cool color choice. Never seen it before. Curious, who's idea ? Rick or your's? Be honest!
Hey Rick, I'm a better tile setter than seat builder. I just got two more leads. Bike Night tomorrow! I've have two bikes there showing off fresh chrome I sold them. Hope I can find them in the gigantic crowd. Anybody I see with a pressure cooker gets a no questions asked beat down to unconsciousness.

Cool color choice. Never seen it before. Curious, who's idea ? Rick or your's? Be honest!
Hey Rick, I'm a better tile setter than seat builder. I just got two more leads. Bike Night tomorrow! I've have two bikes there showing off fresh chrome I sold them. Hope I can find them in the gigantic crowd. Anybody I see with a pressure cooker gets a no questions asked beat down to unconsciousness.

I have to thank Rick for the color idea, I really think it looks great and compliments the carbon fiber very well

Latest posts

Back