Ignitech

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blaxmax

Reaction score
1.Sorry this thread was hijacked, members can contact me for the info and I will gladly send it.
This is the same wiring diagram that you just posted? Sorry, I'm not getting it. :ummm:

Once again you respond without reading------ I am not finished Downloading it all and with your lack of patience and badgering I will send to those who need it.
IGNITECH - Jiří Krejzl <[email protected]> Today at 3:15 AM
To
'jon harris'
Message body
Hello,

Here is connection manual, common TCIP4 manual and suitable setting data file in attachment.

Jiri Krejzl
IGNITECH

They are on the way.

I'm certain they are......

Also, those actually arent the instructions, just the wiring.......wheres the instructions for the settings?

That is one thing I always find interesting.......when you edit and dont give a reason why.

Attachments

• Yamaha V-max 1990-2007 (one pick-up) (2).doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 19
Hows is this for your standards?------
SPARKER TCIP4 - mounting instructions for Yamaha V-max 1990-2007(one pick-up)WiringWiring must be done according the table below. The wires of ignition SPARKER TCIP4 has various colors. (seetable). wire colorTCIP4pin no.TCIP4wire colormotorbikename descriptionorange 1 grey (in 8pin) IC 1 inductive coil 1,4yellow/black 2 white (in 8pin) IC 3 not connected in standardviolet 3 blue/red (in 6pin) FUEL PUMPE RELAY output for fuel pump relay (only some models)4 M output for servomotor5 M output for servomotorgrey 6 black/red (in 6pin) TPS throttle position sensorblue 7 black/yellow (in 6pin) SENSE GND ground for sensorsblack 8 blue/yellow (in6pin) INPUT 1 multifunctional input 2 (sidestand blocking)yellow 9 orange (in 6pin) CKPS (1) input for pick-up (1)white 10 orange (in 8pin) IC 2 inductive coil 2,3red/black 11 yellow (in 8pin) IC 4 not connected in standard12 GEAR SHIFT LIGHT output for gear shift lightred 13 red/black (in 8pin) + 12 V supply 12 Vblue 14 black (in 8pin) GND ground15 TACHO output for tachometerlight blue 16 black (in 6pin) SENSE GND ground for sensors17 + 5 V supply for sensors18 STPS servo position sensor19 INPUT 2 multifunctional input 220 CKPS (2) input for pick-up (2)

Now can you please wait until I finish? Eric?

This is the same wiring diagram that you just posted? Sorry, I'm not getting it. :ummm:

Since your patience is running out I will post it this way for you Eric----SPARKER TCIP4 version 88SPARKER TCI-P4 is an ignition unit for road motorcycles. The ignition principle is inductive. The unit is programmablethrough PC. The device is fully adjustable regarding the ignition timing. It contains ignition advance curve / map depending onRPM and position of throttle or underpressure in the intake manifold. The ignition also contains outputs for tachometer, twomultifunctional outputs, two multifunctional inputs, outputs and an input to the servomotor exhaust throttle. The unit is alsoequipped with racing features - function switch for quick-shifting and output for the shift indicator light. When programmedthe unit is connected with computer via serial port. TCIP4.EXE configuration software is included.Standard version has two channels (the unit is marked 2CH - for motorcycles with maximum two induction coils). Full versionis a four-channel type (the unit is marked 4CH - motorcycles with maximum four induction coils) with a driver for servomotorexhaust throttle.Both versions of the unit are produced in several further modifications related to the inputs for engine position sensors. Theinputs for position sensors are two and each of them can be custom-made in the following versions:1) For inductive sensor (marked IND or unmarked)2) For inductive sensor with a pulsed rotor with more than 12 protrusions (labelled 24-2)3) For inductive sensor with a pulsed rotor with more than 36 protrusions (labelled 48-2 or 60-2)4) For HALL sensor or optical sensor (marked HALL

This is a general description of the Ignitech that is on their website, and this is what they emailed to you?

Latest posts

Back