New Megasquirt version

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sean I very much helped. he sent me a lot. I have it already should put a monument:) even now ask the sensor. suddenly there? He has many parts:)

you are probably very much laughing when reading what I write:) I will first write a text and then translate it back and sometimes translate into Russian, to have an idea of what you read ... it is possible to die laughing:)

Sean I very much helped. he sent me a lot. I have it already should put a monument:) even now ask the sensor. suddenly there? He has many parts:)

Yeah Sean is the best suplier, Im dealing whith Sean from...:ummm:...how long Sean? :rofl_200: I dont even remember!

Stock sensors are quite expensive. Im working with industrial automation and If You want we can always work on the substitute.

you are probably very much laughing when reading what I write:) I will first write a text and then translate it back and sometimes translate into Russian, to have an idea of what you read ... it is possible to die laughing:)
No my friend, I did the same way back in the days.

Stock sensors are quite expensive. Im working with industrial automation and If You want we can always work on the substitute.

but it is all very well in place. nothing to be wise. repaired in case of damage easily. sculpt there something different - the size of a hindrance. I could not find host. or crooked, or ugly or unreliable. too much momentum. vibration. oil temperature. unless something is done poorly, it necessarily fails. and then there will be a disaster. break everything in the world. better not risk it. there is no rush, a victory will be ours:) we say - hurry needed when catching fleas, and when you climb to another man's wife .... and if you have diarrhea. sorry. otherwise, no need to hurry up:) sorry:)

but it is all very well in place. nothing to be wise. repaired in case of damage easily. sculpt there something different - the size of a hindrance. I could not find host. or crooked, or ugly or unreliable. too much momentum. vibration. oil temperature. unless something is done poorly, it necessarily fails. and then there will be a disaster. break everything in the world. better not risk it. there is no rush, a victory will be ours:) we say - hurry needed when catching fleas, and when you climb to another man's wife .... and if you have diarrhea. sorry. otherwise, no need to hurry up:) sorry:)
Good one :)

As You wish.
Altough I have many diffrent sensors on hand, tiny size(M8 and about 30mm long), oil resistant, vibration resistant etc.
Im also a machinist(somehow) so I can design a bracket.

Let me know when You will need help.

right now:) I do not understand very well. you have to put that there? you put yourself? but looks like? and sizes? and how you fastened? We must of course! Do you discount what I understand only the third time:) I did not very smart, plus translators to help get confused:)

time I run the client on the repair had come.'ll talk more:) need help, of course:) just want to do good. I have a lot of searching, but nothing suitable has not found: (so decided to stay in their own sensor. but if there is alternative, of course it should be used:) only desirable to do so, to repeat it easily. that these sensors were available:) the other to make or break ... that there was no trouble finding a replacement:) thanks:)
мне пора бежать -клиент на ремонт приехал .поговорим еще :)помощь нужна ,конечно :)просто хочется,чтобы сделать качественно .я у себя много искал,но ничего подходящего не нашел :( поэтому и решил остановиться на родном датчике .но если есть альтернатива-конечно ее нужно использовать :) только желательно так сделать,чтобы повторить было легко .чтобы эти датчики были доступны :)другой чтобы сделал или сломалось...чтобы не было проблем с поиском замены :)спасибо :)

right now:) I do not understand very well. you have to put that there? you put yourself? but looks like? and sizes? and how you fastened? We must of course! Do you discount what I understand only the third time:) I did not very smart, plus translators to help get confused:)
Im talking about inductive (VR somehow) sensor.
Just need to fabricate the bracket.
They're avaible from M6 so small size. Close range, long range etc.
Whatever you can imagine:

magnetic-proximity-sensors-386857.jpg

The best would be to get stock BAD seosor and use its bracket.
Anybody have bad pickup seosor?

I have. sensor new sample in 1993. he was working, a replacement. I can send (but only with the return:), no fallback-bad. We did not find. let it be on the safe side:))

у меня есть .датчик нового образца,93 года . он рабочий ,запасной .могу выслать (но только с возвратом :) , без запасного -плохо . у нас его не найти . пусть будет на всякий случай :) )

Im talking about inductive (VR somehow) sensor.
Just need to fabricate the bracket.
They're avaible from M6 so small size. Close range, long range etc.
Whatever you can imagine:

magnetic-proximity-sensors-386857.jpg

judging by the photos of this must fit without problems:)

судя по фото -такой должен поместиться без проблем :)

I have. sensor new sample in 1993. he was working, a replacement. I can send (but only with the return:), no fallback-bad. We did not find. let it be on the safe side:))

у меня есть .датчик нового образца,93 года . он рабочий ,запасной .могу выслать (но только с возвратом :) , без запасного -плохо . у нас его не найти . пусть будет на всякий случай :) )

No, keep it. I will need to destroy one and gets its bracket.
They're expensive so such a waste to destroy it.

judging by the photos of this must fit without problems:)

судя по фото -такой должен поместиться без проблем :)

http://balluff.ru/

Check there, multiple choices to use.

object detecion/inductive sensors

No, keep it. I will need to destroy one and gets its bracket.
They're expensive so such a waste to destroy it.

http://balluff.ru/

Check there, multiple choices to use.

object detecion/inductive sensors

could we dare? theoretically, if everything will-he's no longer needed to be ... of course I would like to keep it alive, well and then, as it will:)
try as we should? otherwise, and shall ride as fuckers, the carb:):rofl_200:
rightly so - are you tormenting .. time, materials, knowledge .. I sacrifice sensor:)

so where do I go? :) Only when necessary to consider that need direct access to the coil and the coil resistance should be around 600-900 ohms. We need a VR sensor, the sensor and not the hall:)

Dig into that .pdf closer my friend. There're not only HALL sensors there.
I didnt look there closely, I will soon.

Im still searching the right inductive sensor.
I've talked to some more gyus and they told me that sensors rated with 70-80' C
will work fine in the engine oil. They just dont have a certificate for high temperature.

Meanwhile those are the sensors manufaters that I know:

http://www.ifm-electronic.com/ifmint/web/home.htm
http://www.ipf-electronic.com/englisch/
http://www.keyence.com/
http://sensor.baumer.com/

You may dig into thier sites and maybe You will find something intresting.

Latest posts

Back