Solid motor mounts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Does anyone have the part number for the Venture solid motor mounts?

Part numbers are:4XY-15541-00-00 for the fronts (4 needed) and 4XY-15542-00-00 for the rears (2 needed). They're from '00 - '01 Ventures.

Buster,

OEM too expensive, go with Boxenstop or RMSportmax mounts. I will talk to you Saturday night at the show. OEM cost me $300, of course I could have been ripped off by the dealer too.

Buster,

OEM too expensive, go with Boxenstop or RMSportmax mounts. I will talk to you Saturday night at the show. OEM cost me $300, of course I could have been ripped off by the dealer too.

Ya, you were ripped off. $60, I believe, from U.M.

Way to go UM!! :banana::banana:

See ya Saturday!

I've made few sets from polyamide. Works perfect.
Estaminate cost was about 15$ for material and 3h of my job on lathe.
Undrilled yet:

mountsw.jpg

a 'few' sets? You're not interested in selling some are you? Cheapest I can find is Delrin ones for about $75..
Why not but its need to be economical to me.
Last time i bought 2m lenth semimanufactured bar and made 5 sets for local guys and one for me, 2m is a minimal order.
5 sets would be no more then 1,5kg weight and cost fo shipping about 30$.
But need to be 5 sets.
I think i can do this for 35$ each plus 6$ for ech one to ship.

I just bought OEM mounts for $99.00 for all six of them, brand new, right from the dealer. Are you guys getting a can of vasaline with your order??

I believe I have been selling the OEM sets for $75 but need to check the current pricing. Should still be close to that.

Sean

Damn, Sean. Why aren't you selling yourself on here more often. I own a heating & cooling business & I sell myself whenever possible.
for $75.00 it isn't worth turning on the lathe, because the real work starts when you install them.

Latest posts

Back