Hi I'm new and want supertrapps

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slughead

Reaction score
Hi

I'm from the UK and new to this site (excellent) , i want to get some black supertrapps for my bike, but finding it hard to find anywhere here which sales them. So i was wondering if anyone on here could recomend anywhere in the US which could supply and send supertraps to the UK and what is a good price for a set of black supertrapps

thanks best regards Dave

I am sure I can still get them (I am a supertrapp dealer) but shipping them overseas can get costly. I will ship them anywhere you want. I don't recall what the price is currently but you can email me directly if interested. [email protected]

Sean Morley

Shoot me an email. It's easier for me to keep track of this stuff there. Sean

Yes, I am going to get prices and availability as soon as I can. I should be able to let you know tonight or tomorrow. I will also try to post the info here.

Sean

Pricing for what I can offer - some is on hand and can ship to me right away and some will have to be ordered in (only normally takes a couple of days) and then ship out.

Keep in mind for guys overseas I will have to get them shipped to me first so you have not only the shipping to you but that other cost to add in as well. For the U.S. guys you will only need to add shipping to you.

SLIP ONS
822-41200 BLACK SLASH RTL$ 389.0000 YOUR COST $300

826-41200 STRAIGHT STAILESS SLIP ON RTL$ 497.0000 YOUR COST $400

I believe I can even get the Kerker Slip-ons for:

RTL$ 670.0000 YOUR $500

128-41200 METRIC K-SERIES V-MAX 85-07 CHROME HEDPIPE RTL$ 1,027.0000 YOUR COST $750

129-41200 METRIC K-SERIES V-MAX 85-07 WHITE TIP RTL$994.0000 YOUR COST $700

Sean

Hi Sean

That sounds like an excellent price, i would like the black slip on's part no 822-41200 @ $300. Just need to know how much the postage would be to the UK England, please could let me know the total price inc shipping

best regards Dave

OK, email me directly and we'll start gathering the info we need. I know we have the price to get the parts to me and then the shipping to you.

Sean
[email protected]

Back