vmaxcruizer's "Kill" Skulls...awesome!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

06VMAXIMUS

Reaction score
I saw a picture of vmaxcruizer's bike and noticed he had some skulls on the sides of his scoops. I asked where he got them and he told me he made them and that they were to confirm "kills" he had on his bike like WW2 airplanes. "Gotta have some", I told him and he hooked me up with a red and black set. I think they look awesome on the bike, and have gotten many compliments from people who see them. The skulls even have teeth in them--quite detailed, but my crappy camera can't zoom in close enough to see them. Thanks again Kenny!!!:eusa_dance: Bob

Attachments

• skull1.jpg
    skull1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 72
  • skull2.jpg
    skull2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 71
  • skull3.jpg
    skull3.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 73
  • skull4.jpg
    skull4.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 64
Ha ha...Yeah, thats a cool place for them. ARG!!!! Ye be sweep'n up the streets nicely matey.

And youre welcome Bob.

I have a bunch of the black ones left if any one want some. Email me your snail mail address at [email protected]

I wanted to put them on the scoops, but the misses was insistent on the carb covers. Yar, they be lookin good no matter where ye put em!!

Aye!! Mighty fine they are!! Think they would look great in behind the fuel & nitrous solenoids on the '06.

Can ye be sparin' 4 there matey?? I'll be sharin' me grog with ye, and ya know thet.....ey? :punk:

Already earned two and don't really see any issues getting approval on the others!!! :rofl_200: Not around here anyway!! :biglaugh:

PM sent

Aye!! Mighty fine they are!! Think they would look great in behind the fuel & nitrous solenoids on the '06.

Can ye be sparin' 4 there matey?? I'll be sharin' me grog with ye, and ya know thet.....ey? :punk:

Already earned two and don't really see any issues getting approval on the others!!! :rofl_200: Not around here anyway!! :biglaugh:

PM sent

4 Aint worth the stamp, I'll send 8, you can share the rest with your scurvy dogs if you like.:biglaugh:

I wouldn`t mind 4 of them but, it`s too bad you don`t have smaller ones,
I`ve put so many v rods to waste that I need small ones to put on my side plates.
<<Dave>>:punk:
My e.mail address is::[email protected].

I received my skulls today.....

They are SWEET!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!:clapping:

Back