A day without rain!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Lee-

Reaction score
Finally had a day without rain. I was able to get out and ride for a few hours. It was not particularly warm, only about 55 degrees. My knees are still feeling it. I guess all of those years in the Infantry are finally catching up to me.

Seemed that everyone else around here had the same idea today. I saw lots and lots of bikes. Nice to see them again.

I stopped for lunch at Ramstein Air Base and had a cool experience there. I had just gotten off of the Max and was walking toward the entrance to the food court. Some young kid came running up to my Max screaming at his father "Dad, Dad come take a picture of me next to this motorcycle. It's baaad!" I started laughing, but the guy took out his cell phone and took a picture of him.

Well if I can't impress the ladies, at least the next generation of Maxxers are on the right track.

Here is a picture that I just took in the driveway.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 12APR08 (800 x 602).jpg
    12APR08 (800 x 602).jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 43
Looks great but I think you need new rear shocks... You might as well just send the old ones to me so I can throw them out for ya though...:whistlin:

lol

Chris

Still needing better rear shocks.

Looks great but I think you need new rear shocks... You might as well just send the old ones to me so I can throw them out for ya though...:whistlin:

lol

Chris

Still needing better rear shocks.

Chris you dont like your progressive's? Ill buy them

Finally had a day without rain. I was able to get out and ride for a few hours. It was not particularly warm, only about 55 degrees. My knees are still feeling it. I guess all of those years in the Infantry are finally catching up to me.

Seemed that everyone else around here had the same idea today. I saw lots and lots of bikes. Nice to see them again.

I stopped for lunch at Ramstein Air Base and had a cool experience there. I had just gotten off of the Max and was walking toward the entrance to the food court. Some young kid came running up to my Max screaming at his father "Dad, Dad come take a picture of me next to this motorcycle. It's baaad!" I started laughing, but the guy took out his cell phone and took a picture of him.

Well if I can't impress the ladies, at least the next generation of Maxxers are on the right track.

Here is a picture that I just took in the driveway.

Enjoy!

Damn Lee - your bike looks great :thumbs up: really like the color

Mike

Dammit! Every time I think I come up with a good idea for a color scheme for mine, I see one that looks totally awesome and I have to throw my idea out the window.
Thanks a lot Lee!

j/k... sweeeeet Ride man. :punk:

Back