My first painted Vmax in almost 20years

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If my monitor is showing the colours correctly, it should be a great color combo for the new V-max.

Here you go.
IMG_2679.jpg

IMG_2676.jpg

IMG_2677.jpg

IMG_2675.jpg

When r u going to have more of this color combo? Assuming you will at some point.

When r u going to have more of this color combo? Assuming you will at some point.

I don't have any more Vmax stuff to paint. And I never do the same paint job twice. That's one of my selling points, you're buying a one-of-a-kind. I could paint something with that same color combination but it would have to be a different design out of respect to the previous buyer. Are you looking for a paint job?

I don't have any more Vmax stuff to paint. And I never do the same paint job twice. That's one of my selling points, you're buying a one-of-a-kind. I could paint something with that same color combination but it would have to be a different design out of respect to the previous buyer. Are you looking for a paint job?

that's cool, i am looking for a paint job with ghost flames and kind of had a burnt/metallic orange in mind. what is the turn around and cost if I ship my stuff down to get painted?

that's cool, i am looking for a paint job with ghost flames and kind of had a burnt/metallic orange in mind. what is the turn around and cost if I ship my stuff down to get painted?

PM sent.

Latest posts

Back