Solid mounts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put aluminum up front and left the difficult to replace rears in. the difference is noticeable. An yea you gotta check various hardware for tightness after a bit.

I have the aluminum mounts from Morley. Great product. And well worth doing.my max is nice and tight.no need for unsightly frame bars.

I have the aluminum mounts from Morley. Great product. And well worth doing.my max is nice and tight.no need for unsightly frame bars.

I did the delrin ones. Running Aluminum ones, wondering why the venture/royal wasn’t considered. Wasn’t until recently I found out they could be potential option

They had aluminum in some years of the Royal Stars. But I think Yamaha pricing on them is higher then what I sell them for. I have both Delrin and Aluminum on hand. I prefer the aluminum as the Delrin degrades over time. I got a fresh batch of billet parts in from the machinist the other day!

Attachments

• IMG_20190420_113236.jpg
    IMG_20190420_113236.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 49
They had aluminum in some years of the Royal Stars. But I think Yamaha pricing on them is higher then what I sell them for. I have both Delrin and Aluminum on hand. I prefer the aluminum as the Delrin degrades over time. I got a fresh batch of billet parts in from the machinist the other day!
$$$ ?

Just curious on what you charge for those triple trees.. look pretty nice.

$600 plus postage on the pair of triples. They are nice! I have some being coated (an additional $100 cost). You move over your stem or I can sell you one. I also have new bearings available.

Oh, and the extensions are also optional though i'd need to get more made if you were interested. They help get back some ground clearance.

Back