Wish I would have done it sooner!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

you2low

Reaction score
Well after almost a year of changing seats and trying my own cut down seats 3 or 4 different ways and I tried a sportmax seat and corbin I finally called and talked to Rick. What a super nice guy to deal with. So we talked for a bit. we talked stiching,colors and firmness of seat. then he wanted to send me a trial seat to try I didnt even ask he offered(wow really people still do that :worthy:)just for the price of shipping.
I had been looking at he maxgasser for months but wasnt sure about the look but after I got the trial seat and took it out of the box I was first amazed of the Quality of the work of the seat pans and the seat cover then I put it on the bike fits like a glove( that took all of about 3 minutes) I stood back and looked at it and was like Wow that really looks good and looks alot smaller in person than It looked in some pics I had been looking at and really flows with the bike..:clapping:then I opened and closed it a few times and then was another WOW moment ..Man it opens and closes so easy with plenty of room to fuel the max.:clapping:
I was sold on it at the point. :worthy: well now time for a test ride :banana:
after a 40 mile test ride while smiling big :biglaugh: I felt like part of the bike well planted in the seat and not to short im 6/3 and 250 lbs and it felt great.
threw my feet on the crash gaurds and felt great also.. Yep The maxgasser got me..:rofl_200: but it was a good thing. Should have done it Sooner.:bang head: So I called Rick and MY seat in my color will be here in a few days Then I will post pics..So if you have been thinking of a new seat for the vmax call Rick and just talk to him.. The Maxgasser and the support that comes with it you cant loose.
Thanks a million for the Seat Rick:punk:

Attachments

• bike pics 059.jpg
    bike pics 059.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 97
  • bike pics 060.jpg
    bike pics 060.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 88
  • bike pics 061.jpg
    bike pics 061.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 78
  • bike pics 063.jpg
    bike pics 063.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 97
  • bike pics 064.jpg
    bike pics 064.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 86
  • bike pics 065.jpg
    bike pics 065.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 86
  • bike pics 071.jpg
    bike pics 071.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Maxgasser.... He's got a banner ad at the top of the page, too.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Latest posts

Back