Morley Seat came in!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maniacmav

Reaction score
I love this thing already and I haven't even used it yet. I sent my carbs off this week so I won't be riding until they get back, and maybe even after that for a while (Child #2 is due any day now).

In with the new (not bolted in yet)

139CAD3C-A4AB-471B-AA0D-3949162860AA_zpsykedweyg.jpg

And out with the old...

2E581326-5D08-4691-B473-76491801ACD6_zpshufeobcj.jpg

Thanks Sean!

looks good. I have a Morley seat too. I've had my for a few years and it's still not bolted down. Congrats on the baby:clapping:

looks good. I have a Morley seat too. I've had my for a few years and it's still not bolted down. Congrats on the baby:clapping:

Thanks man, not ready for the sleepless nights again. But hey, everyone says that all kids are different, so maybe this one will sleep more.

I hope you like your as much as I like mine. I got the mid undercut.. Way better than the old seat...

I also got the mid undercut. The weather is nice today. Wish the bike was running today for sure. I saw 30 bikes or so on the way back in to work and that just rubbed it in more!

6 years on my Morley seat, with one revision, and it is a 600+ mile seat for me. After doing the 600 miles there was no soreness/ cramping/ etc.. I've no issues with any seams or padding and like many others it's main seat section has never been bolted down.:worthy:
EDIT: I want to be clear the one revision was not for any defect in the seat. After sitting on a Gen2 and a FJR I noticed how flat their seats were (and comfortable on the short test rides) so I asked Sean to flatten my seat.

Last edited:
6 years on my Morley seat, with one revision, and it is a 600+ mile seat for me. After doing the 600 miles there was no soreness/ cramping/ etc.. I've no issues with any seams or padding and like many others it's main seat section has never been bolted down.:worthy:

Glad to hear that. I did bolt mine down, but probably going to unbolt the front at least.

I didn't bolt mine for fueling. I flip the mid-section and pull the seat off. takes 2 seconds and no mess. The back section is bolted.

EDIT: I want to be clear the one revision was not for any defect in the seat. After sitting on a Gen2 and a FJR I noticed how flat their seats were (and comfortable on the short test rides) so I asked Sean to flatten my seat.
I also thought the Gen 2 was pretty comfortable, minus the knees in the scoops...It's amazing after demo riding some of the Victory's how comfortable the newer bikes seats are compaired to the Gen 1 Vmax...

Latest posts

Back