VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey forum members! Hope your week is doing well and just want to remind you that tomorrow is the only Friday the 13th of the year.

All VooDoo products are on sale at http://www.peromotorsports.com for 25% off through tomorrow.

Tell your friends and stop by and check us out.

Use coupon code VooDoo25 at checkout.

Don't miss out! We also have parts not only for the VMax but also for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha and CanAm.

Have a great Friday the 13th and ride on!

Diane

You can also check us out on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/peromotorsports?ref_type=bookmark

If I were in the market for a new exhaust. One can be had for under $600 today. Great deal. Darn, that 4-1 would look sweet on my 89. It's center stand friendly too. You don't have to remove the brackets.
I talked to Dianne At Voo-Doo while placing an order today, Very nice to deal with. We're fortunate to have the great venders we have on this site.
Steve-o

If I were in the market for a new exhaust. One can be had for under $600 today. Great deal. Darn, that 4-1 would look sweet on my 89.

Hey Steve:
Nice talking to you today. Your handlebar riser will go out today and I'll get you tracking!

Appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

Diane Pero
:biglaugh:

If you are international please contact me directly as I haven't had a chance to set up international on my website yet! But I will ship international, no problem.

BTW on the first gen Vmax exhaust, the center stand needs to be removed for riding but can be put back on for servicing the bike.

Hope this helps!

Diane

If I were in the market for a new exhaust. One can be had for under $600 today. Great deal. Darn, that 4-1 would look sweet on my 89. It's center stand friendly too. You don't have to remove the brackets.
I talked to Dianne At Voo-Doo while placing an order today, Very nice to deal with. We're fortunate to have the great venders we have on this site.
Steve-o

Thanks Steve, it was a pleasure talking to you.

Diane

Latest posts

Back