Sandybikespares exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellboy

Reaction score
I just received my new stainless exhaust from Sandybikespares today. I started to install them and then decided that they look too nice, so I stopped and went to the computer to order the stainless front downpipes to go with them. I'm now waiting for their arrival and will install the whole system at once. It only took 6 days to get them in Australia from England, not bad. These look just like the Laser Pro Stocks but much cheaper. I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed that they will sound nice and perform well. I had lasers on my 96 and loved them.

I just received my new stainless exhaust from Sandybikespares today. I started to install them and then decided that they look too nice, so I stopped and went to the computer to order the stainless front downpipes to go with them. I'm now waiting for their arrival and will install the whole system at once. It only took 6 days to get them in Australia from England, not bad. These look just like the Laser Pro Stocks but much cheaper. I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed that they will sound nice and perform well. I had lasers on my 96 and loved them.

Found a pic on www.sandybikespares.co.uk , but no picture installed on a max ...

Ahhh, OK, I did not realize it was stock diameter. I'd love to find some headpipes to open things up a bit and work with my SuperTrapp slip-ons, but I guess that's out off the question.

Hey guys,

Just thought that I would point out, that when you order these from outside of Europe, the price drops by 20% of that price they show. No V.A.T.

Well, I just finished installing my new exhaust system from Sandybikespares, I love it so far. It fits perfectly, looks great I think, sounds perfect to me, a deep growl without being to loud. Now it's off for a ride to see how he runs for real and not just sitting in the driveway.

Matt

Attachments

• 20140802_123617.jpg
    20140802_123617.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 120
Well, I just finished installing my new exhaust system from Sandybikespares, I love it so far. It fits perfectly, looks great I think, sounds perfect to me, a deep growl without being to loud. Now it's off for a ride to see how he runs for real and not just sitting in the driveway.

Matt

Looks great! were`d you get the (im not sure what to call them) leg protectors, plates that come off the frame?

Looks great! were`d you get the (im not sure what to call them) leg protectors, plates that come off the frame?

From Ebay, they seem to come and go on there. They usually call them, Knee guards, shields or protectors, I can't quite remember. They are about $40. sometimes they have stars instead of circles. I've seen other bikes on here with them, it might be worth asking in the vboost section, someone else might have a particular source?

I've ridden it now and like them even more. It ran great and has the sound I was looking for, a nice deep growl type sound without being too loud.

thanks Hyperpete. I don't really get it yet. That is the first video I've ever put on youtube as well.

Looks like you have it figured out now!
biglaugh.gif

I had to click on the Youtube icon on the btm right corner to watch it on Youtube. That exhaust system looks and sounds great, one of the best I have ever heard actually...........

I had to click on the Youtube icon on the btm right corner to watch it on Youtube. That exhaust system looks and sounds great, one of the best I have ever heard actually...........

Sorry for the youtube mess. I thought I had it figured out. Thanks for the nice comment. It's always nice to know that others appreciate your choices.

Back