Any Vmaxers around Portland Oregon?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well shit man if your looking to hook up with someone to terrorize the Portland and surrounding counties with Im all in. We'll give all those tree hugging liberals an ear full.

Im in Clackamas.

Seems like plenty of local Max riders!
I was thinking the same thing. I had my first Eugene vmax siting two days ago, a black one. Must not be on the forum or at least hadn't found this thread.
We all ought to schedule a ride if possible. I know my schedule is tight but maybe we could get something planned.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing. I had my first Eugene vmax siting two days ago, a black one. Must not be on the forum or at least hadn't found this thread.
We all ought to schedule a ride if possible. I know my schedule is tight but maybe we could get something planned.

Sighting * I can't spell

Let's get Max gathering scheduled. Ride, dyno day, dragstrip meet?
Get something going to meet in Woodburn maybe? I know I can take 99 north for a decent ride toward you all. Do some racing and watchin and go for a putt after. Err sumthin? I'm down. As I've said I've got a packed summer so lets pick a date now.
Aug 5th? Noon, meet and greet any one who can make it? I've never hit the drag strip so someone with some know-how on that end could arrange that otherwise at least a lunch stop and ride.

Hey does anyone run this app Rever if you do let me know and if you don't try it out. We can meet up or plan rides and invite others and so on. Pretty cool.

Latest posts

Back