ebay seller 1995vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jagco1

Reaction score
Hi guy's any 1 here bought from this guy, he has some nice vmax parts. And he his good feed back. I bought a handle clamp from him off of ebay.

The problem I'm having is getting in contact with David that's his name about the shipping. It was paid for 17 days ago. I email him, 2 weeks ago he said sorry he for got and will ship out the next day. The pass few days I drop him a few emails no 1 respond back.

I hate to mass up his feed back.

Any 1 here no him or could help me get in contact with David

Attachments

• vmax clamp.JPG
    vmax clamp.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 55
I bought some stuff also. He sent a few things and then I bought some more and haven't seen anything and no response after 3 emails so far it's under 75.00 .

Hi did you get his number buy chance, Ebay and paypal is kinda make it hard to get his contact info. Wow I'm sorry this happen to you to. I email python vmax parts to see if he may no the guy and to help me on getting in touch with David..

I wonder is there more out there vmax riders waiting for parts. I'm out $45.00, I'm still emailing him through ebay.

Well atleast there is more information to be able to track him down with.

What kind of recourse is there when this kinda shit happens does ebay step in or are they done and how about paypal ?

If you pay with paypal, you can lodge a complaint that you paid, and haven't received your items yet. You should get reimbursed.

kinda thought that just wasn't sure kinda new to ebay paypal stuff never needed it until I got on this forum AND THAT FRIGGEN SON OF A BEACHES MONKEY crawled up my ass and won't leave !! And I want to get a GEN 2 NEXT SPRING !!

Man trying to find a paypal phone number now....

I actually ordered some stuff from him too, took almost a month to get it, but it did finally show up. I forget the excuse he gave me, but it was tall tale I'm sure.

Back