Bull Exhausts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just might have to order single seat set up !!

Yup. with the pipe's layout, they're not going to be too comfortable. :biglaugh:
But, with a curved midpipe and the muffler having a straight flange built and attached, your pillion wouldn't get their feet cooked.

I've got a reply from the director at Bull Special Products. His name is Wilbert Bull by the way. He also sent me a picture of the bike they had the exhaust on during the Amsterdam Motorcycle show.

They are willing to make more exhausts but only at a minimum of 5 pcs (sets).
One set (left and right) will cost EUR 739,67 (ex VAT and shipping). You'll get a discount of 10% by ordering 10 pcs and a discount of 15% by ordering 15 pcs. Prepayment directly to Bull is mandatory.

Do we have to count how many are interested in these exhausts (left/right/set) ?

Attachments

• V-max.jpg
    V-max.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 43
^ Does that $1017 + Shipping price include Full exhaust or just the slip-ons ??
I noticed that the pictures posted earlier were slip-ons for the Stock pipes.
I can't really tell in that last picture but those look like chromed stock header pipes too.

If they are just slip-ons, I'd say it would be MUCH more cost effective to go with the IXIL's (for $260 or so) and just have a local Muffler/Bike shop fab up some adapters if necessary.

PS
If you look closely those Bull Cans look Suspiciously like rebadged IXIL Hyperlows, notice the Rivet hole where the IXIL Badge used to be:

Bull Exhaust:
Bull_Exhaust_zpsc22479c4.jpg

IXIL Hyperlow:
IXIL_Hyperlow_l2x_zps66591ae0.jpg

I'm thinking more of a slip on just to change up looks and sound a little from my dragstar Really not wanting to spend to much on new exhaust system . Hell mines just 2 yrs old ..Monkey not bitten me on this one !!!!!!

^ Does that $1017 + Shipping price include Full exhaust or just the slip-ons ??
I noticed that the pictures posted earlier were slip-ons for the Stock pipes.
I can't really tell in that last picture but those look like chromed stock header pipes too.

If they are just slip-ons, I'd say it would be MUCH more cost effective to go with the IXIL's (for $260 or so) and just have a local Muffler/Bike shop fab up some adapters if necessary.

+1
$1000 for slip ons better include a BJ

Hamkass,

Can you give us a longer clip to listen too. Maybe BULL has more video with the Vmax... Not sold one bit for $1000 without high quality pipes...

As soon as the wearher gets better I'll make a longer clip. Hopefully within a couple of days

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

1. Hamkass,
  2. KJ has two YouTube videos of his IXIL slip ons barking. I'd love to hear The Bull's. But for the price, especially if that doesn't include Header Backs, I simply cannot afford $1G. For a whole system $1G is high average. You'll find much lower and decent but at $129.00 for a Slip-on that sounds like the IXIL.. That would almost be a miracle. I thought my UFO Slashes were mean. KJ's set up sounds like he feeds meat to his pipes!!!

If there aren't at least 5 people interested, than yeah I think it's dead.
If anything is needed from my end.......please do let me know.

PS
If you look closely those Bull Cans look Suspiciously like rebadged IXIL Hyperlows, notice the Rivet hole where the IXIL Badge used to be:

I wasn't really paying attention, but now that you pointed it out, I think your right. I also took a peek at the bike Bull used in the Amsterdam show.

IXIL, used different shapes and locations for their badges, some big, some small, square, oval, you get the point.

The bike in the picture doesn't have the "Bull" badging as shown in the previous picture. It does have, what appears to be, an IXIL badge. Even though the muffler isn't adapted, the pipes have what appears an adapter welded on to them, then the system chromed or coated.

This makes me wonder if the Bull system, for the $1000+, just might be a complete system and they're just using IXIL mufflers and not just selling the IXIL's rebadged for over $1000. Otherwise if it's just rebadged mufflers, I think the name would only be half right.

wlg1.jpg

Last edited:
KJ,

Is you IXIL a two sided system?

I'd love to keep my UFO 4-2 but lose the cans and go with something like yours on both sides of the bike.

Is that possible?

will this work with stock exhaust...

You can adapt pretty much anything to work. If you want to sacrifice your stock pipes, you can cut the mufflers just after the 2-1 joint on each side, then get a couple of adapters from your local auto parts store. Or if your handy at fabrication you can make your own adapters. Then it would just be a matter of buying the proper IXIL Dual hyperlow so that the connection would be at the right angle. I used the muffler for a 2009 ZX6

I would look for some old beat up slip-ons to alter. If you can score an old Kerker slip-on mufflers that would be the easiest route to put on the IXIL's. Just remove the Kerker cans and mount the IXIL's

KER-KSS-001_is

Is it possible that 2 senior members have a 4-2 Jon's Headers find their own way ?¿ Trauamahawk runs a different system I believe...

KsrmaMaxx

So KerKer's may be the easiest transition?

As far as slip-on's go, I'd say yes if you can find a beat up pair to steal from. Unless you have the ability and equipment handy to do the fabbing yourself.
4-2-1 pipes are simple to install the muffler as well as 4-2 pipes.

Is it possible that 2 senior members have a 4-2 Jon's Headers find their own way ?¿ Trauamahawk runs a different system I believe...

KsrmaMaxx

They have a right an left side muffler that could be adapted to a 4-2 system.
http://vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=31581&page=4

Part numbers:
KAWASAKI Z 1000 07-09 (ZRT00B) R SIDE XK 7378 X
KAWASAKI Z 1000 07-09 (ZRT00B) L SIDE XK 7379 X

Back